• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prof. E Gadd for DLC

(LOX) AdapT

Smash Rookie
NNID
CubeGames
I think the professor from Luigi's mansion (Prof. E Gadd) should be a playable DLC in Smash 4.
His moves could ll be gadgets he's invented or equipment from the Luigi's mansion games. His neutral B could be the flashlight which can blind enemies, you can charge it up for more damage. His side B might be the Poltergust and it could function like Kirby's neutral B where the enemy gets sucked inside the poltergust and maybe he scans their data and gains one of their abilites (Kind of cheap but it's an idea). His up B could be he transforms into a Boo and floats up (Not in the games, but it's relevant and would help him in his recovering abilities). His final special move, his down B could be him throwing a pice of the dark moon just to level out his zoning game, he needs to be able to keep opponents away while still being able to deal decent damage. One thing worth mentioning is after he's done his side B it becomes the most notable feature of the character he absorbed, for example if it's sonic the prof becomes fast.

Well, I was tired when I wrote this so maybe you guys can improve on the special moves and maybe add your own moves to the "idea". Thank you and good luck

(LOX) AdapT

Smash Rookie
NNID
CubeGames
Why is profile picture different without me changing it and why are my main badges gone? Completey irrelevant

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
I think his moveset should be somewhat like this:
B: Poltergust
Pretty close to King Dedede's, but it sacrifices the ability to suck projectiles for more range and launching power.​
B side: Poltergust 3001
From Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, he produces a smaller version of his Poltergust 3001 and rides it similar to the Lloyd Rocket​
B up: Boo hover
E.Gadd produces a Boo from a capsule that soars upward in a diagonal direction, doing 1-2% damage when it hits someone.​
B down: Starbeans prizes
Again from Superstar Saga, this could be used similar to Monado Arts. A randomly selected invention will be equipped, boosting his stats accordingly, I.E. the Bounce Spring increasing his jump.​

Top Bottom