• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems on the Wii U

Burning Boom

Smash Apprentice
Ever since my Wii's SD slot was jammed a couple months back, I've been playing Project M on the Wii U. I've noticed that the game occasionally fails to fully boot up when I go to the stage creator, and it just stays there, frozen, with the music still playing. I usually have to unplug the Wii U, and restart the system, and then it works. It's popped up every so often, but never twice in a row. This never happened when I played with my Wii, can anbyody explain the problem?

Thanks in advance.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I`m a Wii U user and I can confirm that this has always been a problem and most likely always will be a problem. I don`t think it`s the mod itself as the same thing has happened when playing Brawl - and just modded Brawl.

Top Bottom