• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Powder Keg games Presents: Multi-Game Tourney 09/28/12

PKeg Joe

Smash Rookie

(Image above is a link to the website)
Powder Keg Games Is Holding a
Multi-Game Tournament!

Compete in an awesome video game tournament with consoles PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360! Game tournament brackets include Call of Duty MW3,
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Street Fighter X Tekken, Grand Turismo 5, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and more!

When:
Friday September 28, 2012
Registration 7 pm
Tournament Starts 8 pm

Where:
Fortress Hill
2350 S. Hwy 17-92 Suite 1030
Longwood, FL 32750
Email:
FortressHillMA@gmail.com

General Rules:

1) Players may enter multiple events
2) Players may need to verify proof of age over 17. Under 17 players will need a parents to sign permission waiver
3) Competition is greatly encouraged, but excessive taunting or threatening will not be tolerated.
4) Games started only with Referee's permission
5) Players will not tamper, unplug, or touch (outside of provided controllers) any of PKG equipment. Any issue must be notified to a Ref.
6) No pausing of any game
7) Intentional cheating will result in expulsion from the tournament
8) No intentional glitching
9) No turbo or modded controllers
10) No disrespecting fellow players or staff members
11) Referee has final word in all disputes
12) Suspected cheating or foul play must be immediately reported to a referee., or event staff.
13) Accumulating 3 warnings will result in expulsion from tournament, and possibly the premises.
14) All specific game rules subject to change at the event

SSBB Rules:

1 vs 1
Double Elimination
Stock 3
Time Limit 8 minutes
Items Off and None

Starters: Battlefield, Smashville, & Final Destination
Counter picks: Yoshi’s Island, Lylat Cruise, & Pokemon Stadium 1

Win cash prizes!

Powder Keg Games is your home for great competition and your road to great cash and
prizes. At PKG this month's the Call of Duty MW3 winning team will take home $100 and
the Super Smash Bros. winner will take home $50. Stay tuned for as more prizes to come.

For questions regarding any details either post it here in this forum and I’ll get back to you ASAP or check out our website at: www.Powderkeggames.com

Pre-register by August 22, 2012 and be registered for only $20 (Save $5 off the $25 entry fee)
http://powderkeggames.com/register.htm
Also, if you miss this event the next event is scheduled for October 24th!​

PKeg Joe

Smash Rookie
Currently working on getting some sort of food set up for the venue. i will let you all know when/if that gets set in stone.

PKeg Joe

Smash Rookie
Haven't decided whether or not we are banning meta knight let me know what you guys think. Also a quick "coming to this" or "Maybe" would be appreciated. i would like a good guesstimate of the attendance before hand. thanks guys and gals.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh another one of these? How did the last one turn out I was out of town

:phone:

PKeg Joe

Smash Rookie
The turn out was OK. The good thing is these tournaments will take place regardless of attendance so you can be assured that it's going to happen every month.

PKeg Joe

Smash Rookie
the entry fee can/ will be dropped if we begin to get enough people out consecutively. Also We will soon be partnering up with another company so that we can provide you guys with additional prizes without raising the price of entry.

PKeg Joe

Smash Rookie
Mad, cuz I'm turning 17 on the 9th of september @_@
its all good if you cant bring your parents then still come join us if nothing else but to check us out also we'll be glad to have you out at our next event

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you should make a results thread of the previous tourney in the console tourney results section. That will help attendance for future tourneys. People dont like going to new tourney unless they see attendance is decent for previous ones

PKeg Joe

Smash Rookie
Fair enough. Will do. Beginning with this one we will start doing that so lets get a good turn out for this one guys. Any other questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to post it here or pm me.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
$50 cash prize for a $25 entry fee? Am I missing something here...? I'd only be participating in the SSBB tournament; not any of those other games... Why is the entry fee so pricy?

Top Bottom