• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Puff chain grab in dittos (maybe other light characters)

justinfresco

Smash Rookie
So while playing cpu puff dittos i notice that if i pummel while in grab against puff and force the "grabbie" to break out they land in grab range of puff again and could be "chain grabbed" if done right. 2 grabs became 4 to 6 and so on, so i really saw the potential in this
will provide video if want

Crossie

Smash Apprentice
I guarantee you this is not worth looking into and should never be attempted as a serious strategy in competitive play

Stride

Smash Ace
North-west England (near Manchester/Liverpool)
This doesn't work. After a grab release both characters are at ±0 frame advantage and the grabbed Jigglypuff is out of grab range, meaning that the grabbed Jigglypuff is easily able to move away before being grabbed.

Last edited:

ludwiganders

Smash Rookie
This wouldn't work. If the CPU just mashed A held the stick to the right it wouldn't work. However if grab someone on the edge and let them mash out, they will probably spam jump and you can fair or regrab forward throw. It's a rare mixup

Top Bottom