• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibility of a Villains Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
This idea has been going around for a while. Would you guys like to see it? And if so, who would you want to be included?
My idea:
Starts with Bowser and Dedede (I know he's not really evil, but he's a rival of Kirby) fighting like in Trouble Kings, then Ganondorf kicks himself between them. As the fight continues, you hear a howl, and Wolf appears to finish off the Brawl villain roster. The fight continues and a cannonball is fired. Behind the smoke comes out K. Rool. It shows a brief overview of his moveset, and then is abruptly stopped by a big towering silhouette. Then Ridley lowers down and gets his overview. At the end of the trailer, a screen is shown with a silhouette of Mewtwo and text saying "Who's That Pokemon?" for a final cliffhanger.
Just to clarify, I consider Mewtwo to be essentially the final boss of the original Pokemon games, as well as X & Y.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
That would be pretty cool, and it would make sense, considering they haven't showed Ganondorf, Wario and Mewtwo (in case he returns).

I approve.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
im all for a villains trailer
oh ! let me fix that for you
there is no way he is getting cut now im %99 sure is in with lucina a newcomer being a clone and eolf not a clone also all if you where going to fix any thing cross out mewtwo i think i read somewhere that cuts won't return

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
I wanted to see in the villains trailer porky and bowser jr

I think ridley will appear in a metroid trailer

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
No, Zelda is like the biggest series for Nintendo. They could use 1 more newcomer. Just one more. And what better character for that slot than Demon Lord Ghirahim? :)

Twilight Princess rep - Link and Zelda
Ocarina of Time rep - Sheik
Wind Waker rep - Toon Link
Skyward Sword rep - ???

Ganondorf is most likely going to be his Twilight Princess design.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I didn't even realize it until this thread, but the current roster has... like... no villains. Holy ****.

We've so far lost Wolf, Ganon, Metaknight and Wario, and gained......... nobody. No Ghirahim, no Ridley, no K. Rool and Fire Emblem now has four heroes.

That's weird.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
We already have Ganondorf. Do we really need two villains from one series?
Maybe if we get Bowser Jr. I honestly really want to play as him.

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
Man, there would be so much hype if this villains trailer happened. It would be so dope seeing all these veterans and everything announced, but I can't see how exactly see how it would go, with all the new characters and such

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
if you where going to fix any thing cross out mewtwo i think i read somewhere that cuts won't return
Hmm... I think I read somewhere that Chrom was in the game...

VAATI> zant = Ghirahim
Fixed. We have two weilders of the Triforce of Courage, and two wielders of the Triforce of Wisdom. While I cannot say it doesnt seem likely to just get Ganon and Ganondorf, unless we get somelike like Yuga (a temp holder of a the Triforce of Power), I think we should get a recurring villain.

Twilight Princess rep - Link and Zelda
Ocarina of Time rep - Sheik
Wind Waker rep - Toon Link
Skyward Sword rep - ???

Minish Cap, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
It's always possible villains are being intentionally held back.

OR, they could be unlockables. As in they're bosses in adventure mode and once you beat them or meet certain requirements, you unlock them.

Speculator

Smash Ace
I would be thoroughly unsurprised if SSB4 didn't have any villain newcomers and I wouldn't even be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom