• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

poject m questions

zipzap5617

Smash Rookie
will i loose all my data on my super smash bros brawl if i get project m
like all my characters that ive unlocked and will i loose all the corces i've created
do i have to use a 2giga byte sd card i have a 8 giga byte one. will that work.
and is there a way i can keep all of this data on my super smash bros brawl and still be able to play project m

Kati

Smash Lord
Data is not affected by project M. You can mix and match all of the mods you like, and the data will keep going as if you were playing vBrawl. There are characters though, that are simply not playable in Project M; regardless of who you have unlocked, you will only have the project M roster. What's a corce? Did you make a stage? you only have to delete your custom stages if you use the hackless method; likewise, you can use an 8gig sd card if you use riivolution. Gecko OS can't handle sd cards bigger than 2 gigs.

So really, you have to identify which method of installation you want:

Hackless: no custom stages
Gecko: custom stages and fantastic loading times but no large sd cards
Riivolution: custom stages, large sd cards, but slow loading times.

http://projectm.dantarion.com/downloads/

Whenever your sd card is not in the wii, brawl will go back to normal, so you'll never actually lose anything (besides custom stages if you use the hackless method).

Thw

Smash Rookie
Will there be a pal release and if so when if there isn't pleeeeeaaassse

Top Bottom