• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PMS (Project M Showdown!) - Fear gets the best of Ohio, but NY is still coming!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
"Nohio" is so catchy though I couldn't help but repeat it. :) We'll defintely get some games in this time, CTL!

So Skip, Glick and I are taking a late bus and should be at the BWI airport by midnight (thanks Glick!). Eli and Leelue should be getting there by 10.

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
My ride ditched me ;-;

Looks like I'm not making this.

I need to learn how to drive, this has happened like 3 times. ._.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
did you just change the name to showdown? lol. I gotta change the stream graphics now

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh haha sorry I didn't know you had stuff set up like that. But yeah, I like the sound of it better :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Today's the day! Remember, doubles tentatively start at NOON. If you are going to be a bit late, let me know. But I'm not going to push everything back several hours to accommodate a few people who wanted to sleep in.

I should be getting there around 10am with the NY guys if anyone wants to come early to practice.

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
We're going to try and be there at 2:30, but it's probably going to be close to 3.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Amazing tournament, amazing weekend as always!

Played really sloppy (shrug) but I'm glad my fellow NY'ers stepped it up to win the tournament. They deserve it. Winners and Losers finals were hype.

Thanks again for housing us, Jceezmart!

cmart

Smash Lord
Respect to Leelue, Eli, and the rest of NY for being awesome and showing us that. Come down again whenever you guys want

Respect to Plank for stepping it up and not sucking

Respect to Chillin for being Chillin

Respect to Nintendude for picking this game up in a week.

Big Wenz - come play with me and JCz more.

Oh and Gurukid? We're 1-1 now, but you understand I hope we don't settle this anytime soon. I thought I was going to collapse after our set it was that intense - my heart can't take that sort of stress often.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Dang cmart. I didn't know you had it like that.

Top Bottom