• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Till The AM! 8/3/14

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
Alright so @ TheGhostlyPidove TheGhostlyPidove and I are hosting a Project M Online tournament with Wiimm's servers.

Rules are as Follows

4 Stocks, 8 Minutes

• Neutral Stages
    • Final Destination
    • Battlefield
    • Smashville
    • Pokemon Stadium 2
    • Dreamland (64)
    • Fountain of Dreams
    • Yoshi’s Story (Melee)
    • Distant Planet
    • Draculas Castle

Counter-Pick Stages
    • Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
    • Pokemon Stadium 1
    • Lylat Cruise
    • Wario Ware
    • Green Hill Zone
    • Skyloft
    • Skyworld
    • Rumble Falls
    • Norfair
    • Kongo Jungle 64

This will be hosted on fsmash.org at 9 PM EST

If a match becomes unplayable due to lag, The source of the lag will have to be DQ'd.

Have fun, Good Luck, hope to see you there

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Nice to hear from you two again! I never set it up to work with the servers... I ended up downloading the full set because the one with wifi wasn't tournament legal I found out... Probably won't be getting online again until Smash 4... Er.. or is setting up with this server really easy?

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
Nice to hear from you two again! I never set it up to work with the servers... I ended up downloading the full set because the one with wifi wasn't tournament legal I found out... Probably won't be getting online again until Smash 4... Er.. or is setting up with this server really easy?
I just set it up literally 5 minutes ago, I'll message you Pidove's skype so he can walk you through it. It's simple

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
I guess i'll get a bit further into detail about the rules.
We will have (mostly) Apex 2014 rules with Dave's stupid rule only taking effect in Semi's and onward. All sets will be 2/3 until Semi's, when it will change to 3/5. Fsmash is currently down, so I have found an alternative. We will use http://xat.com/dabessdi. There is an events chat section there where we will discuss Counterpicks and bans and the like. If you don't already have an account there, it will give you a random name. Click on your name to the right to change it and click "OK" when you do. If we have enough time/enough players, we might do a crew battle or doubles, depending on what you guys want.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Dbdi! hopefully this'll get big and the Wifi scene will come back!

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Oh, almost forgot. Need to list the competitors.
CONFIRMED ATTENDEES:
Me
Adonis
JDavisR (Nix)
Baba~
Darklite
Starline
Darky
Seh Who
Paradoxium
Path O_o

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Damn that stage list is gross, the hell were you guys smokin when you made that.

And sign me up plz, but be sure to properly seed this event

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
For some reason I thought it was PST. Looks like I missed this... :( /sadness

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Aw, dang. Missed this. Oh well. Glad stuff like this is still going on. This is like the first one I've seen in like 3 months, so hopefully the next one whenever possible. I'll just be here and say good luck in finals to all, since I assume that's where you are by this point.

Top Bottom