• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low Tier City- PREREG IS UP! Link in 2nd Post! July 27th-28th Grapevine, Tx

Which N64 Mario Party should we run for a side event?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Smash Master
OOS get hype! Also updated 2nd post with the first exhibition match: me vs strong bad! Im cooking that ape so much bacon hes gonna die if a heart attack (aka 9)

D

Deleted member

"to a group on" You mean were bringing back the group system? I never thought it was good, it was too complicated and lots of bad stages were in it.

Oracle

Smash Master
there isn't a real reason not to use a group system, none of the stages on were inherently uncompetitive. Granted, the ruleset is slightly complicated, but hopefully my SSS will alleviate that issue

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you should use my stagelist oracle. i know how much you like it

D

Deleted member

Oracle whats your SSS? I think once I edit mine it will be the best.

Oracle

Smash Master
i haven't released it because the stagelist is still a work in progress. Basically its color coded with 4 colors based on the group, as well as the group name next to the picture. similar to yours but not quite as polished

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yo Oracle I didn't know it was my fault you went GnW vs Strong Bad at SCSYN. Hylian and I were like wtf is going on why isn't he just playing ROB after the first two games. Feels bad, man. :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Predictions for this tournament:

1. Strong Bad
2. TheReflexWonder
3. Oro?!
4. Texas' salty tears

D

Deleted member

Strong bad is pretty confident hes going to wreck ALL of texas.
Are there any recorded sets of SB vs oracle or sethlon?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I ain't wrecking no one. I'm just winning. :3

I played both at SCSYN5. I beat Oracle (he went G&W for two games after going up 2-0 with ROB, then lost with ROB game 5), and took a set off Sethlon in GFS (3-1). The sets I lost were 3-0 (WSF and GF2). The videos are in a stream archive somewhere.
I look forward to playing Sethlon when he's using not-Sonic.

Oracle

Smash Master
oro ill just go fox against you :troll:
everyone not from texas is free don't even pretend thats not true

awestin says he'll play you if you give him $20

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We're Team Rocket and we fight for what's wrong.... For mayhem, and madness, and rare Pokémon.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I need a partner for this. I generally go Pit in doubles, but can also use DDD, Sheik, Peach, Marth, and maybe a few others if it fits the situation.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
well, we seem to have some out of region representation happening. guess i should step it up, then.

oh look. there's my money.

putting that down, right there on the table.

go ahead, come get it.

yeah, like i would just leave money lying around unprotected.

D

Deleted member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sethlons face is perfect and Oracle has those ****ty ass shades. 10/10

Oracle

Smash Master
I need a partner for this. I generally go Pit in doubles, but can also use DDD, Sheik, Peach, Marth, and maybe a few others if it fits the situation.
Xeven is looking for a teammate (currently 5th on our PR and also a pit player, if you're interested)

@CORY too good. I'm gonna dress up super swag like that for the tournament

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That picture is just fantastic, CORY. 10/10.
It'll be great to see you again, Jeremy. I regret to inform you however that you and whoever you end up teaming with have absolutely no chance against the force that is Team Rocket.

D

Deleted member

Probably not entering teams, still looking at 1st place amateur bracket.
Trying to talk to hamlin about riding, can't get a hold of him.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'll need to double check what my schedule that night is (so i'll know if i stand a good chance of accidentally ditching someone...), but i'll probably need a partner, too. sadly, drew and i just don't work well together in teams : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom