• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6b | Frozen Wolf after Roy Final Smash

JunkoEnoshirna

Smash Rookie
NNID
spookytree
Title of the bug: After using Roy's Final Smash in Project M 3.6b, my CPU opponent, Wolf, was frozen until hit again.
Version found in: 3.6b
Hardware you are running: Dolphin 4.0-6947
Loading Method: Gecko OS 1.9.3.1
Details: I was playing in Final Destination, Roy vs. a level 9 CPU Wolf, when I performed a Final Smash and Wolf used Reflector, it caused Wolf to freeze. Wolf remained frozen until I hit him again. I could not reproduce this since I do not have someone else to play with and I cannot use two controllers.
Attachments: YouTube video demonstration
Custom Content: None.
For Example:

Sorry if this has been reported before, but I checked and didn't find anything.

$heen

Smash Ace
It is reproducible by using the final smash during the first 21 frames and releasing b. Slowdowns have been known to cause issues since the dawn of time. In this case, it looks like the game checks the variable that is supposed to hold the current animation frame, which probably gets distorted. That's also why timers were removed from the game.

Top Bottom