• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please rate my Peach!

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
I only watched the vs. Marth vids, and...

You keep trying to approach Marth from the air, not a good idea. You get fsmashed/utilted everytime. In fact, try to be in the air as little as possible. Groundfloat bairs are good though.

Turnips and dash attack are your friends vs Marth. Also, I don't think you grab enough. Mix it up with dash attacks and grabs.

Oh, and remember to close your parasol before you land so you won't have the landing lag ;)

Good Peach

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I noticed that you almost always roll up from edgehogging, and apparently joey notices too because he grabs you a LOT because of it. Mix up how you get back onto the stage from the ledge a bit.

SmashPhysics

Smash Cadet
only watched the shiek match
didnt see a lot of upsmash... you can do that to a sheik that forward slaps you but you shield it....
more running a
you have the makings of a good peach though

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
and no offense to you guys at all, none so ever, its just that whosever marth that was, wasnt that good,

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Usmash (or even utilt) to counter Sheik's f-air is not a viable option. Her f-air is simply too fast to counter with anything except spacing maneuvers.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
your peach is alright. :ohwell: im a new peach players so i see alot of mistakes that i make, you also make. although im a nub, [feel like a super noob on this board with all these crazy vids....] i suggest throwing in some dash attacks behind your turnips. you get a little too float happy

Cia

das kwl
I'd say it's a peach in the works. Your videos showed you matched up against peach's worst match ups. But it seemed like you had no idea how to handle them in return. it's easy to learn to full use peach technically, but once you figure out how to use her against certain characters, u should be ok

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
One thing i noticed was that you wavedashed a few times and stood there as your evasive game, imo i always like to be moving around whether it be dash dancing or pulling a turnip, and you did a lot of repeatitive fairs. A shiek can jump out of her shield and punish you for floating in front of her like that.

Top Bottom