• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please rate my Peach! It'll be fun!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
First I'll start with the good. Exellent edge guarding. You know how to gimp space animals well. Your float canceling was very nice too. One thing that I noticed is that when you float cancelled off the edge you went to your umbrella, and Im not sure if you know, but after you float cancel, you have another jump. It just helps mix it up intead of using the umbrella.

This is very picky, but i noticed that you threw fox down one time, and it is usually better to throw him up, and I noticed that once you tried to attack him from above and you caught an upsmash. Just better to attack at an angle instead of directly above. Personally I use more turnips, but that is just a personal choice, you used enough.

Finally, to help the dreaded peach killer, fox's upthrow to uair, if you move the control stick left to right as fast as you can you will staighten out in midair enabling you to airdodge or do whatever you want to try and get away.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks for that input Sargent Peach! Hopefully I'll get alot better with your advice!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Mediocre at best, too much dash dancing and WD'ing with Peach. Just learn to D-smash more effectively and you'll be fine. Good luck in the future!

<3 <3 <3 Cao LOLOLOLOLOL

EDIT: OMG I almost sh*t myself watching CAO vs Bringer 8 WoWOw~closiez

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Way to steal my thread title. For that your peach gets a -4/10. Meaning that my dog could crap on the controller and beat you.

But aside from my dog having great mindgames, you're peach is decent. Better than mine, but thats not hard to achieve

Antifreeze

Smash Rookie
very nice, you seem to have the float fair timing down pretty well. I would suggest using dsmash a bit more, and more throws.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
Looks a billion times better since perth, nice work! I'm interested to know if green greens brinstar and mute city were your counter stages.

When you jump to do a float attack be careful not to double jump cos if you get hit out of it you'll only have parasol left to recover.

Great turnip usage too, something you don't see much of.. nicely done

NitH

Smash Cadet
very nice.. looks like your playing in lighting mode u guys are going so fast...im good at my floats and float canceling but looks like i need some work on speed..n e pointers? like how that run and jumpback with out leaveing the ground when your in your dash

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Again, nice vids. I would like to see some more dsmash. You can really spam that agianst the space animals. When you catch them in one, you usually can catch them in one or two more. Also, I would have liked to see some more chain throwing. I only saw some at mute city. I think you were trying to jab cancel some of them, you dont need to do that, just up throw and grap agian. They can't do anything about it, and you really can **** them that way.

Nice edgeguarding. I like how you always float out their against fox. LoL at his PAL upsmash, be glad you don't have our version, you would have died at like 80% with an upsmash at some of those levels.

towards some of the last matches, Bringer kinda figured you spamed the dash attack some, and he really punished you for it. Instead of dash attacking, try to mix it up with some jump cancelled grabs. If he starts to sidestep, then go back to the dash attack. There are three things a good peach does to beat fastfallers, and you got one down pat. (edgeguard). Just work on executing the chain throw in the game, I'm sure you can in practice, and maybe some tech chased dsmashes.

Top Bottom