• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please critique my ganon...

technomancer

Smash Champion
I spy a 4-stocking, lol, good stuff.

I didn't spot any technical errors, you just need to be faster. Tell your friend to upthrow Ganondorf into upair, and at higher percents, upthrow into knee, because he didn't seem to know how to combo you.

Ed- your match vs. YLink was solid, you just have to learn to punish him for those missed grabs and stuff that you shielded better. He should be eating at least 30% every time. Good stuff on the platform dashing as well.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we're gonna record more matches this weekend, hopefully we'll have better footage where he's doing better...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Not bad, as technomancer said, get faster but you definitlely are getting your tech skill down..start to focus on mindgames and set ups, ganon's got power, you need to be setting them up rather than fighting them head on.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
Its just a bit harder to play fast, most of the people i play have a moderate tempo, so spacing becomes way higher on my priority list than speed...

Top Bottom