• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Failure! And other funny f-ups

Smash Master
Good video. Thanks for taking the time to make it. I enjoyed it very much.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I enjoyed this video. Is it footage of your friends or something? The best part was the hammer at the very end.

Metà

Smash Master
Download for those who don't like Youtube?

Why does no one use Filefront anymore? I like having my massive collections of videos on my computer...

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Download for those who don't like Youtube?

Why does no one use Filefront anymore? I like having my massive collections of videos on my computer...
Done. Also, for those of you who like dc++, it's in my shared folder. (I'm Emmy if you didn't know)
smash -> oak -> comedy

Smash Master
I liked the video, but the ending wasn't that amazing because I think the DK player probably says that every match he has with a G + W. Can the OP tell me if I'm right or wrong? If I'm wrong, then yes, the ending was ****ing hilarious.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I liked the video, but the ending wasn't that amazing because I think the DK player probably says that every match he has with a G + W. Can the OP tell me if I'm right or wrong? If I'm wrong, then yes, the ending was ****ing hilarious.
The DK player also plays G+w as a secondary. He had been known in our crew for getting ridiculous 9 luck, and also says funny things such as "Does God will it?" whenever he attempts to 9 hammer anyone. However, the insane 9 luck happened to have rubbed off on me for about 4 matches that same day. First match I had with him that day, I got a 9 first thing I did, and he reacted to that quite amusingly. So I spammed it a bunch for another match, and got 9's practically every other hammer. Anyway, he's never acted this way before around other G+W's in my crew, just me that day, because it seems his luck rubbed off on me.

The whole match that the final clip happened in can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsAFVdiIx0c
The whole match was amusing.

I enjoyed this video. Is it footage of your friends or something? The best part was the hammer at the very end.
All the people who appeared in the video are me or someone in my crew. All happened in real matches, which could be found either on google (search "oak smash" and you'll get the SNT footage) or on my or Tichinde's youtube accounts.

Top Bottom