• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Shinobi is one of the best peaches in the world

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Sorry Connor! But...I fell in love with C. Viper so I can no longer return to cutey pie Peach. :( Divorced that mushroom eating princess for a cool secret agent.
YOU TWO TIMIN' WHORE

i still love you, paul.

Cia

das kwl
GA Peach - well, your wrong. I play pretty much every single fighter except BlazBlue, Soul Calibur 4 and TVC (those games suck so much ***)

Cia

das kwl
=D

I used to be the best in NY at X-men vs Street fighter. ('05) Then I gave up Capcom fighters for Smash. ('07)

I think the PS2 controller is the best. But the GC controller is a close second.

and the wii mote fails HARD for fighters. lol

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Vanz has a good taste in fighting games and definitely knows what's up =D

And I have to agree with him that GC controllers are amazing.

.-Grant-.

Smash Rookie

Uhm.

3 Things.

1. First post

2. Original x Box controller. Worst of all time

3. I <3 My Game Cube Controller.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
=D

I used to be the best in NY at X-men vs Street fighter. ('05) Then I gave up Capcom fighters for Smash. ('07)

I think the PS2 controller is the best. But the GC controller is a close second.

and the wii mote fails HARD for fighters. lol
Isn't X-Men vs. Street Fighter like the most ******** game ever?

Cia

das kwl
Isn't X-Men vs. Street Fighter like the most ******** game ever?
In the first version of the game, every character has some form of an infinite combo. This creates some what of a "don't get hit" factor in the game. But because of this, most approaches were obvious and easy to counter. So you have to think about everything. not only that, but it also made the game very balanced (since everyone could pretty much murder each other)

Sometimes we would just play to do combos and end them before the juggle. but most of the time, we just beat the crap out of each other. It's probably my favorite game.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O_o VaNz is right about SCIV....I don't know much about TvC...but you're very much wrong about Blaz. Then again....most SFIV fanatics don't like Blaz. So you're entitled to your opinion. (******** discussion about two good games that are VERY different I could care less about.)

Xbox controller sucks
PS2 controller is the best (I'll include PS1 design in that as well, since they had analog controllers)
Followed by SNES controllers
GC controllers are good for....Smash and....Mariokart?

Since I got stuck with a friggin' 360...I switched to stick. Still trying to get totally comfortable with it, though.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Blazblue is amazing (and a tad ********).
MvC2 is fun.
Everyone should try Touhou SWR.
The gamecube controller is the best controller ever.
Use sticks for every other fighting game.
DoA is ********.
3S > SF4.
ST is boring.
I'd like to try X-Men vs Street fighter, never played it before.
SC2 > SC4 (by a small margin) > soul edge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>SC3

And melee is the best fighting game ever.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
it's the simplest thing fabian.

you get hit.
you fly off stage.
you wiggle out of the hitstun.
you float.

there you go.

I'm really surprised because you've been using peach since the beginning of time and you still don't know =/

araknophobik

Smash Master
it's the simplest thing fabian.

you get hit.
you fly off stage.
you wiggle out of the hitstun.
you float.

there you go.

I'm really surprised because you've been using peach since the beginning of time and you still don't know =/
oh that
yeah i can do that
lmao

i don't know the terms of stuff...
and i haven't been using peach that long
sheik is the character ive been using forever

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Pink Shinobi sux.

jkjk

Heyyyyyyyy

PS, you should see about getting CA players together for a tournament in NM in February. It's looking like all the 4corners states will be there, including AZ, and I want to see how your Peach does vs CO.

Also, so that my post isn't completely lame, how often do you guys use uair? I've been loving this move more and more lately. Its hitbox is ********.

And, if it isn't common knowledge by now, usmash ***** CF's aerial approaches. Dtilt isn't too bad, either, if you have solid spacing and can time it so she pulls her head back just barely.

Top Bottom