• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pick 10 games you would replay for the next 5 years

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Today is January 31, 2024 as I have created this thread. Let’s say hypothetically there are only 10 games available for you to replay over and over again for the next 5 years. All the other games in existence will be unavailable for the next 5 years and you can’t access them. Which games would you pick?

The games I would pick are:
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • Super Mario Maker 2
  • Donkey Kong Country 2
  • Sonic 3 & Knuckles
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Chrono Trigger
  • The Sims 2
  • Skyrim
  • BioShock
Some of my favorite games ever are Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, and the original Super Smash Bros. game but I didn’t put them on my list since I replayed those games so many countless times.

Last edited:

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
  • Super Smash Bros Melee
  • Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
  • Celeste
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • Sonic Mania
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Ultimate Spider-Man
  • Super Mario Maker 2
Mostly Nintendo stuff but that's what I grew up with and I know I'll replay them anyway so if they were the only options I had for 5 years I'd be fine

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
  1. Mass Effect Trilogy (wont cheat & put all 3 separately)
  2. Bomb Rush Cyberfunk
  3. Tekken 8 (not finished but want to replay with better quality when i eventually upgrade my pc)
  4. Zelda Twilight Princess (my favorite of that style game in series, although curious how well it holds up or if it being one of the 1st big games i ever completed 100% has it elevated in my head)
  5. Crash 4 Its About Time
  6. Nights (tend to replay this one every so often, really good but also very short)
  7. Halo Reach &/or Infinite (not sure plan yet)
  8. Red Faction Guerilla
  9. Super Mario Bros (maybe Mario Land 2 & Kirby NiDL as well)
  10. Diddy Kong Racing
Would have put Fire Emblem (Engage or Echoes) & Yakuza (0 or Kiwami 1) on here too but i still pretty behind on both series & not sure i would replay anything before catching up which will take a while (especially if we get more new entries)

Last edited:
Top Bottom