• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
If it happens in the early summer I will not be able to make it. I'm going to geology field camp in eastern oregon where I walk around the desert for four weeks and map rock strata.

And I have a passport, but yes the rest of my state needs to get some. They just don't want to pay 150 bucks for it, etc.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
vids dont have to be just from pheonix 5, this video is to showcase BC skill, any videos of you playing can be submitted

i was just waiting till after pheonix 5 cause the timing worked better for me

Asa

Smash Hero
don't have the replay sorry bud

but yes you were pretty **** in that vid

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Why not have all important matches be played on infinite replay wiis, and all of them saved. That way, no matter what happens, we will either have replays to post tourney vids on youtube, or we will have combo vid material.

Because really, this big amazing Phoenix 5 tournament, and maybe 3 vids to show for it...

Why not just save as much as we can? :p

fincsher

Smash Rookie
when is phoenix brawl 6?

i want to hit a bc tournament in the next 9 months, but if there's a summer one i'd much rather go to that
I also want to hit a bc tournament. I don't wanna missed just a little bit chance to hit it.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
I'm taking a look at the Doubles Winners Final Match 2 between Firefly, Breez, Deap and I, and the replay is perfectly fine until the end. Everybody stops moving and then near the end, it fast forwards to a timeout, and then goes to a sudden death which the bo-ombs kill me first. Do you guys think I should upload this match? =/

Hacks probably caused this.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah, that happens in doubles replays when the matches are too long. =/ I'd say upload it anyway, even though it's really lame.

And you definitely posted in the wrong thread. lol

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
I must say I'm quite surprised Bryan. I would expect yellows or moniques to turn you on, but whites?

Top Bottom