• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Kill - a Lucas Highlight Video *MLG link posted*

Irsic

Smash Ace

NaZe

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dB9__8p-k

Enjoy, I spent quite a bit of time putting this together.

If it is muted, I've been able to view it on my page unmuted, here -> http://www.youtube.com/user/irsic

...If this get's muted (and if it does, I'll be super pissed. Re-syncing audio, seriously?) I'll put up another one to fix the problem. I even went through and checked who the Warner Time bands were so it wouldn't happen.

Hope you guys like it.

If it is muted, I've been able to view it on my page unmuted, here -> http://www.youtube.com/user/irsic
Sorry to tell ya... is muted. I´ll try your page, and i respond you later, when i see it.

Well, at your page, is NOT MUTED. Nice songs. By the way, can i advice you something?
All the matches you recorded, you are winning with two or three lives... are your opponents that BAD? Srsly...

Your style of playing, amazes me. You have a perfect control of the back aerial (which ALWAYS meteor), and mindgame perfectly, with PKT. Also, locking them into DTilt + FSmash is a Sure Ko.
Have you tried, to make a NAir with a UTilt? If done correctly, it could do that instantly, doing some good %. MY friend is always doing that to me.
And... for the R.O.B. player, who play you in 4:00~ ... Don´t push the B button at flying THAT MUCH. Tap it repeatidly, and don´t spam too many DSmash. Thx for the video is AWESOME. :D

Irsic

Smash Ace
Sorry to tell ya... is muted. I´ll try your page, and i respond you later, when i see it.

Well, at your page, is NOT MUTED. Nice songs. By the way, can i advice you something?
All the matches you recorded, you are winning with two or three lives... are your opponents that BAD? Srsly...

Your style of playing, amazes me. You have a perfect control of the back aerial (which ALWAYS meteor), and mindgame perfectly, with PKT. Also, locking them into DTilt + FSmash is a Sure Ko.
Have you tried, to make a NAir with a UTilt? If done correctly, it could do that instantly, doing some good %. MY friend is always doing that to me.
And... for the R.O.B. player, who play you in 4:00~ ... Don´t push the B button at flying THAT MUCH. Tap it repeatidly, and don´t spam too many DSmash. Thx for the video is AWESOME. :D
Nah, my opponents really aren't that bad. I just happened to have these clips where were were playing a series of games and the ones where I was kicking *** -> I got to save the replays. :D

I nair and utilt in the second clip. o_O

edit - Update - It is now muted on my page, too. I'll try to fix this by this weekend. **** you, youtube.

Irsic

Smash Ace
It should be up any minute. It's taking like a half hour to process the stupid video.

edit - Nevermind. Owned again by Universal Music Group.

Irsic

Smash Ace
Why can't you watch it?

Nevermind, I know now that it's because you live in Sweden.

gatsumaru

Smash Rookie
great highlight vid...rly nice stuff you did there...i only missed a little thing to make it perfect...that is some nice stagespiked pk-freeze kill...but srsly your lucas rocks! Never seen anyone before to use magnet pull to attack from behind. Awesome^^

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Great vid, way to rep Lucas! I love the bair spikes, something that I can't do. D:
I thought you already made this video. Didn't see the preview part XD

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
I wish I could see your video, but..

"This video is not available in your country."

Wtf, youtube? This has never happened to me before.

Snare

Smash Lord
lol i just d/l'd it off youtube so i can watch it with sound even if it gets taken down :D

Irsic

Smash Ace
I've uploaded the ORIGINAL (much better synced imo) to MLG's game room, so hopefully people will just watch that instead.

And really sorry about that Bubbleman, I'll have a link that you can watch it on shortly.

NaZe

Smash Rookie
I've uploaded the ORIGINAL (much better synced imo) to MLG's game room, so hopefully people will just watch that instead.

And really sorry about that Bubbleman, I'll have a link that you can watch it on shortly.
Could you upload to "MegaUpload"? Thx :D

Top Bottom