• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Turnips

RPK

Smash Lord
Okay I dont play peach and almost despise her >.< but thats not the point of this thread. Anyways when I was playing my friend's peach at dream land when he threw a turnip at me it just got stuck in mid air. I was still able to grab it and throw it but when I threw it, it just got stuck in mid air again only it was able to hit. but only once. And it never disappeared. I have no clue how I pulled this off and only remember the turnip being suspended in mid air. Can anyone tell me what happened here?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Mabye it's something similar to the black hole glitch. Wait what am I saying? Mabye something similar to the dropped hitbox of Ness' yyg + graphical glitch. Which dream land was it (I'm assuming that you're talking about N64 dream land)? Mabye something to do with the wind?

I honestly have no idea, just putting up some suggestions. You were jigglypuff right? *looks at your avatar* BTW the Goku games ruled.

korora

Smash Cadet
This happened to my friend and I one time when his sheik's needles hit my turnip. The turnip would stop as soon as it left your hand, and was grabbable by either character from anywhere on the stage (the huge one with the two clouds off to the right). If the other person had thrown it and you walked into it, it would hit you, but only once. We have no clue how it happened.

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
I believe it happens randomly. The only way i know how to do it consistently, though, is to have someone hit peace while she's pulling the turnip out of the ground. Its gotta be timed right, and i'm pretty sure it can done with any turnip. Hasn't worked for me yet, but then again i only tried it once. :psycho:

thats what i heard.

Top Bottom