• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Straight Talk Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Hat

Smash Cadet
In light of nwvkxc enlightening post on the CF thread, I got to thinking to myself, since CF has such an incredible Straight Talk Combo, refered from now on as STC, why can't Peach has an STC of her own. The only way I could think of Peach as fitting the STC criteria was a dash attack combo. With the opponent below 30%, you start at one side of the screen, and just rapidly chain dash attacks in one direction. Sure it's not a great combo, but it's in a straight line, and there is no BS'ing around! It's as Straight Talk as one can get, and if you're lucky, it ends the Journey of the one your fighting with. Journey over, yeah the Mega!

spytter

Smash Rookie
Truly an icredible showing of the "straight talk" method! Only a Fellow Journier could have come up with such a powerful combo! OH YEAH BROTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom