• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Vs Jiggly.........

Dark Peach

Smash Cadet
I was play a friend of mine and i was bustin all his main characters ***.......but den he used jiggly i lost twice but still dominated dat fat singing pufff....but i waz still annoyed @ range and priority on air moves dat she used...........i won wit butt bumpz and grabz .........but how do u beat jiggly?????

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
the way you beat him before, back air and grabs, down throw then N-air. also use turnip combos. Best to fight them in the air. do all of this and your fine. all is lelf is your mindgames. good mindgames can lead to ownage

Cia

das kwl
The other dark peach from brooklyn is absolutely correct... lolz. Just to recap, It's usually better to use peach's long range game against jiggz. Also, D-air to N-air combo is Very effective. And just so keep ur opponent guessing, throw in a random up-smash. it's almost guaranteed to over-prioritize jiggz' aerial approach.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
If Jiggs goes for a double bair while you are shielding (ie short hop bair, then second jump bair) you can quickly jump out of your shield and nair, just like you can against Marth's that try to do two fairs in a shorthop. Poor spacing by Jiggs will always give you a free nair.

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
I like uair & up smash, dair to nair. Jiggly's a werid matchup...seems so different from everybody else when versing.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
when i play against jigglypuff, i abuse shield grabbing.. it's so easy to shield grab her..i generaly try to stay on the ground since jiggly out prioritizes peach most of he time in the air with the pound attack..

i remember once i played a verbal mind game with a jiggly player.. he didn't know that his pound out prioritised my turnips, so i told him.. after he found out, he kept using pound whenever i threw my turnips.. this way, i could easily distract him with a turnip and follow up with an f-air... and he fell for it everytime

Top Bottom