• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach T-shirt ideas

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Alright i think it would be cool if we came up w/ t-shirts w/ funny things on it like

Peach pwns CC or Have a Happy D-Smash

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
A stitchface turnip with a caption "Mindgames"(kind of an inside joke)
Peach with a bomb with a caption "That was fun"(think thats what she says)
yeah...not original right now...

brdy_

Smash Lord
It's actually "This is fun!" Sorry I dont have any ideas to contribute, I'm way too beat right now. I'll try to think of some tomorrow.

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
heh...the text "Whats your weapon of choice?" w/ pictures of stichface, beamsword, Mr. Saturn, and bomb in a square around peach in her "thinking" pose

Prac352

Smash Lord
Peach with the anime finger-in-the-eye-tongue-out thing, saying something along the lines of "Haha, nice catch n00b!"

And then the weapons of choice idea on the back.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I would totally buy that guys sig on a t-shirt that says "Got Turnip?". Hopefully he will post on this thread so you know what I mean. ^^/

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Actually, I've been thinking of doing one of those (along with other characters) and several popped into mind. The thing is, I dunno where could I do it, how much it is, and such.I'll share some.

1) One would be a evil smile Peach holding a stichface. Most of the chibi version smash characters would be at the shirt edge, making it look like they were running in fear.

2) Another would be a Peach wearing a ice cream costume. On her hand, she would hold a milkshake with a dizzified chibi smash character on the milkshake . If anyone doesn't get this, then you suck XD

3)One would be a Peach using the Royal Slap throw on Marth, who would look so owned XD. Also, the word "Royal ***** Slap" would be in view as well.

Well, what do ya think.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
heh...the text "Whats your weapon of choice?" w/ pictures of stichface, beamsword, Mr. Saturn, and bomb in a square around peach in her "thinking" pose
I'd buy that one.

I would also like a pic of Peach grabbing C.Falcon with 120% below him, the caption reading, "Crap..."

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I would totally buy that guys sig on a t-shirt that says "Got Turnip?". Hopefully he will post on this thread so you know what I mean. ^^/

^.^

Other T-Shirt/Peach related sigz ideas:

- Pic: Peach holdin a turnip
Txt: A** and turnips
- Pic: 3 pics showin each of Peach's f-smash
Txt: RMO attack (as in random metallic object attack)
- Pic: Peach slappin' Daisy
Txt: No wannabes

EDIT: Lolz, last one is too good. I'll ask sum1 to do that sig for me...

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
i like that last idea XD and wow, never knew ppl would like my idea so much ^^'

I'd buy that one with the "No Wannabes" text on it! lol

Top Bottom