• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach not on FD?

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
My freind can beat me with his peach on FD but on Battlefield or another level he cant stand a chance..
so i was wondering does peach has disadvantages on other stages besides FD?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you main Marth, you've got the definite advantage on Battlefield. Why? Because Marth can up-tilt through those platforms and Peach is floaty. Any stage that makes it easier to juggle will make things much more in favor for Marth. Out of the standard random lineup, I'd say Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, and TO A CERTAIN EXTENT Dreamland 64 (Which is more or less negated due to the ceilings and walls being so.... Peachy) will give Marth a more favorable match.

Mythos

Smash Cadet
i know it's important on which stage you play with which charakter... But my favourite stage is FD and there i play with every charakter best ... maybe i need to play against a good marth and get owned to take more care of that ;)

Top Bottom