• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach community combo thread

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
The goal of this thread is to find what combos peach can use during battle and for every fellow peach main to be able to take some of these and add it to his or her game. With the help of the community we can accomplish this. Please post videos, or any findings that you may have here.

Color Key
Blue opponent almost aways be in the same position so it is may not be DIable.
Purple is for hard to DI.
Green is for useful combos recommended for bnbs other then blue.
Yellow is for somewhat inconsistent strings.
Orange inconsistent but can work at times.
Red you must read your opponents DI.

Down Throw
- dthrow> ftilt 3%-16% (After 38 percent it is no longer a true combo as the opponent flies too far)
- dthrow> bair 0-30% (Deals 20% each time) (DIable)
-dthrow>nair (21%)
-dthrow>up b (19%)

Up Throw (None are combos but can be followed up due to bad di.)
-Uthrow> up air (18%)
-Uthrow> up b (16%)

Down tilt
- dtilt> nair 0-60% (Deals a total of 20% each time)
- dtilt> uptilt 0-30% (after 30% the combo stops working) (In total it deals 15% for each time you successfully hit this.)

- dtilt> fair 20%-100% (20 to 40% you have to do an immediate float to fair to get the combo, then at 60% its a short hop then to 80% you do a full hop fair, at 100 percent its a double hop.)
-dtilt>up b 0%-125% (at low percents you can do a simple dtilt to up b for 18 damage at higher percent you only get 3 hits but that would be best for going for kills on light characters.)

-dtilt> side b works from 0-15% (No longer a true combo after 15)
-D-tilt> Fsmash* Tennis racket (20%) Golf club (22%) Pan (25%)(
-Dtilt-Ftilt (15%)
-Dtilt-upsmash
-dtilt> side b (17%)

-Dtilt>any throw
-Dtilt>dthrow>ftilt (22%)
-ditlt>dthrow>bair (22%)

-dtilt>dthrow>dtilt>bair

Down air
-dair>fair (26%)
-dair>bair (21%)
- dair>Nair (22%)
-dair > up b (17%)

-dair >up air (19%)
- short hop> dair>short hop> dair (17%)
-dair> dair>up b (33%)

Ground float up air
-uair> up b (17%)
-uair>ftilt (18%)
-up air- up tilt (18%)

Last edited:

Jarb

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4897-6167-0433
Up throw > up b ~12%: A lot more awkward to pull off than down throw combos, but it seems to be the only true combo for up throw.
Dtilt > fsmash ~0-40%: With the frying pan, it does slightly more damage than dtilt > fair. Dtilt > ftilt is also possible, but kind of pointless.

It'd be worth writing out all of the stuff in the Peach Combo Video Tutorial that isn't already covered here too.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I'll be looking into the videos to post those inputs in here.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Since I do not have class tomorrow. I will be updating the combo list.

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
floated dair to fair works at low percents
floated dair to immediate second-jump fair works at mid percents
or so I am confident in

nobody has airdodged away from either in the times I have used them

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
It works on DK, not sure if anyone else, but, at low percents, you can

down tilt

short hop nair auto cancel

dash attack\forward smash

XOSugar

Smash Cadet
Floating U-air cancel + Grab + Down Throw + F-tilt/B-air

Or for style, throw turnip up on shield + grab + throw opponent into turnip. If they're above you, you can connect a U-air if you read DI.

SuperScope

Smash Cadet
I didn't see it up there but against fast fallers like spacies, falcon, diddy: dthrow > ftilt > side b > fair

PeachBooty

Smash Apprentice
The one I like to use most against fast fallers at low percent (especially Falcon) is Dthrow > Ftilt > Dtilt > Dash Grab > Dthrow > Bair > read for follow up. They can jump or attack after the Ftilt, but most players air dodge, whiff their attack, or do nothing, which results in getting a free Dtilt.

PeachBooty

Smash Apprentice
I'm posting a video compilation in the video thread soon. I can post it here as well.

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
The one I like to use most against fast fallers at low percent (especially Falcon) is Dthrow > Ftilt > Dtilt > Dash Grab > Dthrow > Bair > read for follow up. They can jump or attack after the Ftilt, but most players air dodge, whiff their attack, or do nothing, which results in getting a free Dtilt.
While this combo looks good, there is much much more you can get out of it, especially on the likes of Falcon. Off of peach's dtilt, she can float cancel nair, and then dair again and repeat. Personally, I have been able to get 70% combos off of Falcon via dtilt float cancel nair. Additionally, you can throw in some float cancel uair once you want to end the combo. So instead of the combo you posted, really, you could be doing Dthrow > Ftilt > Dtilt > FC Nair > Dtilt > FC Nair and then here branch off into a grab, another dtilt, or possibly a up air spike.

If you haven't already, watch this video for some combo ideas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmTMd1lzjU

Welcome to the peachboards. =)

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
I have done this combo before, at least getting up to the second Dtilt I can't recall what I do next either because I am using a controller that I have trouble at times floating with, or that this mainly works on FF/heavy weights with large hurt boxes.
It can be very good combo, that Dtilt is amazing.
Dtilt>Float Nair>Dtilt>Float Uair>Uair
I'm sure this can continue depending on the character.

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
I have done this combo before, at least getting up to the second Dtilt I can't recall what I do next either because I am using a controller that I have trouble at times floating with, or that this mainly works on FF/heavy weights with large hurt boxes.
It can be very good combo, that Dtilt is amazing.
Dtilt>Float Nair>Dtilt>Float Uair>Uair
I'm sure this can continue depending on the character.
Yes, weight, hurtboxes and DI all matter. If an opponent is a heavy character the can be comboed easier, and if a person inputs no DI, they can be comboed longer.

PeachBooty

Smash Apprentice
While this combo looks good, there is much much more you can get out of it, especially on the likes of Falcon. Off of peach's dtilt, she can float cancel nair, and then dair again and repeat. Personally, I have been able to get 70% combos off of Falcon via dtilt float cancel nair. Additionally, you can throw in some float cancel uair once you want to end the combo. So instead of the combo you posted, really, you could be doing Dthrow > Ftilt > Dtilt > FC Nair > Dtilt > FC Nair and then here branch off into a grab, another dtilt, or possibly a up air spike.

Welcome to the peachboards. =)
Thanks, and I have seen that already. I usually get Falcon up to about 70-80% as well because after the Bair you can usually get another Bair followed by a Peach Bomber if they don't tech, but like you said, Peach has so many options for follow-ups, especially against Falcon, who's pretty much combo food for her.

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
Thanks, and I have seen that already. I usually get Falcon up to about 70-80% as well because after the Bair you can usually get another Bair followed by a Peach Bomber if they don't tech, but like you said, Peach has so many options for follow-ups, especially against Falcon, who's pretty much combo food for her.
I actually watched your video you summited to the Peach video thread, and saw an example of how you use bair to bair to side b. While this is a good, and pretty epic combo, it's not reliable, good players won't let this happen, but it can work against players who aren't as good, but I wouldn't build a habit of doing bair bair side b because it's doesn't work as often as that of extended dtilt combos, especially against players of high skill.

PeachBooty

Smash Apprentice
I actually watched your video you summited to the Peach video thread, and saw an example of how you use bair to bair to side b. While this is a good, and pretty epic combo, it's not reliable, good players won't let this happen, but it can work against players who aren't as good, but I wouldn't build a habit of doing bair bair side b because it's doesn't work as often as that of extended dtilt combos, especially against players of high skill.
Yeah, I figured... But it's flashy and uses Peach's butt, so yeah... :p lol

DrROBschiz

Smash Apprentice
One of the first ones I discovered was Fast Fall Dair into UTilt

Its not guaranteed so you need to come in behind your opponent (which you should be anyways)

The Knockback from Utilt on Shield is enough to make it safe. Hits pretty hard if they dont Tech or Shield it.

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Best one i know:

dtilt>grab>dthrow>backwards floating nair(crazy hard to land)> fast fall> grab> 1 pummel> dthrow> bair

Works until about 20% in my experience, and if your opponent DI's down, you can Side B next. If you start with a turnip instead of a dtilt it can do more damage and/or start later

Last edited:

Mew2Kid

Smash Rookie
I love doing a f-smash right after the d-throw > f-tilt combo. Hearing that BOING feels so good. From what I can tell though it only works if you start the combo at around 0%. They fly too far to be hit with a f-smash around 15%.

EDIT: It also depends on your opponents DI. If you rely on it too much to get good damage, they might start reading it, in turn they'll DI out of it. It's a really good combo and works on a lot of characters too!

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
dthrow>uair is dependant on di but usually works and does around 17% damage

from what ive found dtilt>flying bomber (side 3) works until a pretty high percentage (havent tested) and does 20%

Last edited:

EOE

Smash Apprentice
Combo with Footstools

Combo/String with U-air spikes

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Combo with Footstools

Combo/String with U-air spikes
OMG, Bruh, I never thought of footstooling after Dair, imagine the true combos.

Edit: I practiced both of these techniques all day yesterday and I true combod a Little mac into a d-tilt u air chain into a footstool turnip gimp then hit it home with a fully charged golf club as he tried to get on ledge in for glory today. You're the best EOE

Last edited:

MiniSmasher

Smash Cadet
D-throw > Up-B (without changing direction) guarantees you only get the first hit of Parasol with the set knockback and true combos. This only works on some characters though, and I don't think it's all that many unfortunately. I haven't gotten through them all but I know that you can get a guaranteed kill on Mewtwo from the top platform at 13%.

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
There was a problem fetching the tweet

So… Uh… This is a combo. Idk if any humans can use it but…

It's a true infinite, and works on everyone who DOESNT have a frame 1 Nair or jab. I don't think people will be expecting it either way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom