• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach and the C-Stick? Clawing? And other questions?

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Hi there, I'm sorry if this subject was talked about already, I need help very bad...

Up until now, i've been using the wii u pro controller when playing Peach. I've been doing pretty good but I'd like to play even better, y'know learn to do the combos I see on youtube or whatever. Recently, I kinda discovered that Peach can reach her full potential with the use of a c stick. So, I started using my gc controller (im absolutely terrible with it, last time I used one was with Brawl/Melee, which I haven't touched in years) and I have no idea how to even incorporate the use of the c-stick. Everything is awkward and I'm playing horribly. My question is: what action should I map to the C-stick and what is it good for? (I've heard aerials and turnip throwing but would love more info)

Also, what is clawing? This is something I've heard about as well but I did not receive an answer to what it is.

How can I stop getting shieldgrabbed? When I use my fair just to poke/approach my opponent 85% of the time I get grabbed immediately after their shield. Never really got grabbed before but now it's happening all the time? What am I doing wrong?

This may be a stupid question, but I've always wondered this, does anyone use Peach's up tilt? Is it only good for when opponents are on top of ledges?

Thanks.

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
wiiu pro controller? if youre taking about smash 4, wrong place. this is the melee forum

Top Bottom