• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palpitoad - The ultimate toad for DLC!

WieldyMinotaur

Smash Cadet
So, yeah I know we have many Pokemons. But you can always hope right? Palpitoad is a Water/Ground type from Pokemon Generation 5 (one of the two Pokemon generations that do not have a rep in Smash). Palpitoad is not widely popular or popular at all, but I want to see how many supporters he can get. Here is a moveset idea:

Palpitioad from Pokemon. Heres a moveset:

Neutral B: Echoed Voice: Palpitoad fires a wave of sound that bounces over the same plase for some seconds, damaging everyone in the area it is in, if it hits you.

Side B: Mud Bomb: One powerful Mud Shot with high damage and high knockback. Quite slow though.

Up B: Muddy Water: Water filled with mud appeares under Palpitoad and lifts him to the air. Everyone who touches the water takes damage.

Down B: Aqua Ring: Palpitoad brings a circle of water around him which heals him. The circle lasts for 1.5 seconds and if Palpitoad is hit when its active, he takes extra damage and Aqua Ring is interrupted.

or

Down B: After You: Used like a counter. When Palpitoad is hit by a move and you use After You Palpitoad will take the full damage (but not the knockback) but return double damage (and knockback) to the enemy. Works on both ranged and melee attacks. If its a melee then After You becomes a Melee. If its ranged, After You becomes ranged.

Final Smash: Earth Power: Palpitoad causes Eruptions from the ground which appear from random and sends you up in the air, dealing good damage and knockback.

Scoob

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, bruh. But if there's any water/ground type Pokemon getting into Smash, it has to be Quagsire. No exceptions.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Uh, there are actually 3 gens with no rep. 2, 3, and 5. Aside from that, Palpatoad's cool and all ,but why him? Especially when it evolves into a more, I dunno, battle-worthy Pokemon.

WieldyMinotaur

Smash Cadet
Uh, there are actually 3 gens with no rep. 2, 3, and 5. Aside from that, Palpatoad's cool and all ,but why him? Especially when it evolves into a more, I dunno, battle-worthy Pokemon.
2 had Pichu in Melee.

Because I like it, my favorite.

Because

Top Bottom