• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Over B Recovery discussion

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
does ayone have the frame data/how many times you have to press B to get the best distance/How does chudat get SO far/if there is certain timing or rhythm /ANY info

I seem to be getting more technical with it and any information would be greatly appreciated

thank you :):)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
with both, it's 14 B presses a second, it'll go as far as their up b will, and more horizontal with that

alone, it's just holding towards the stage, a lonely IC won't go very far

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
So if u just have Popo, you can't go as far even if u do 14/sec?
Horizontally, you'll go just about as far as both Nana and Popo but your vertical distance would be NOWHERE near as great.

I'm starting to use Squall hammer as my primary method of recovery with both nana and popo. I seems a lot safer since the twins aren't split up like they are with Belay.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
When I try over-B with both a lot of the time I end up dying because Nana doesn't respond. You need to be very close to Nana to recover with over-B whereas you can up-B from a considerable separation.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Does it matter how what the physical maximum is? Just press as fast as you can. That's it. Thread closed...

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
yes it does matter...because sometimes you may want to go under your opponent...sometimes over.

and sometimes you may want to go RIGHT into him :)

pockyD

Smash Legend
so are you counting your button presses to achieve optimal height or something o_o

just mash until you're at the height you want then slow down

Top Bottom