• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other character

Boonerstreet

Smash Cadet
Well jiggs is my main and I'm looking into getting a second character I can play. I'm alright with jiggly, I could still use improvement, but since I'm getting the hang of him I want to start using another character in case I need to switch it up. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what other character would complement my jigglypuff? I was thinking of staying away from fox/falco. I'm kind of leaning towards a ganondorf/captain falcon. I was thinking marth at first, but I just find the game so boring when I play marth, I don't know why. Anyways, any suggestions for another character to go with my puff?

Boonerstreet

Smash Cadet
After watching some ness and kirby vids I'm kind of interested in them. I don't really care about teirs or anything, I just want another character I can mix it up with. What do you guys think?

msao

Smash Rookie
hmm my second is zelda/sheik i use fos ganons,c.falcons marths =P is good to protect against the counters

RPK

Smash Lord
I wonder why many jigglypuff players do that anyways...Jiggs is their main while Ganon is their secondary...But anyways yeah Ganon is a good secondary. Hes basically my secondary. Next to marth atleast. Still gotta work on my Ganon's spacing. But yeah Marth or Ganon. Ganon...I dont know why..He just works
Marth because his Wop beats the crap out of Jigglypuff's in terms of range

Ame$

Smash Apprentice
i used to main with jiggs and as secondery i´ve use either falco or sheik
which is a pretty good selection for me

u should decide which charakter fits u best

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
I reccomend Ice Climbers. Lots of the people that do well against Jiggs have disadvantages against Ice Climbers, so it's a good choice for counterpicking. Fox, Pikachu, Falcon, and quite notably Sheik all have a disadvantage against Ice Climbers. Unfortunately, they can't help you all that much when it comes to Marth.

Top Bottom