• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTC League 3DS Tournament #1 (May 23rd - May 30th)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Thread where crews are listed: http://smashboards.com/threads/onli...cause-the-old-thread-had-no-active-op.388496/

CHALLONGE LINKS:

Bracket: http://challonge.com/OTCLeague3ds1

Sign-up Page: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/s2cuAHH7Ri

Duration: May 23rd - May 30th

Each round will have 2 days to be completed. If not, a random team (or a team that has not posted asking for their opponent) will be eliminated (send to loser's, then eliminated if it happens again)
THIS IS A 3DS TOURNAMENT
Now that that's outta the way...
This is the first 3ds crew tournament to be attached to the official crew battle thread. Thus, I, with some help from TheMoneyTeam, will do my best to make this run smoothly. That being said, I hope everyone has fun, and tries their best.
Legal Stage List:
Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination (or Omega)
Yoshi's Island

Counterpicks:
Prism Tower
Arena Ferox

If both players are ok with a stage not listed here, they can go to that stage, but only if both players agree.
Battle type:
5v5 Crew battle
3 stocks per member
Gentlemen's rule is available
Starting, each player bans 1 stage and go to the unbanned one, then the loser team gets to pick a stage.
Additional rules:
1) No customs
2) default Miis are allowed, but only the default type (1111, 2222, and 3333) so customs must be off.
If I missed anything, let me know. :3
Crew name:
Pair List: (you can add as many pairings as you want from your crew, as those that are possible to participate)
1st place - 10 BP
Mewtwo 3ds code

2nd place - 5 BP

3rd place - 3 BP

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Will only first get the BP? Or will everyone get BP according to placement?
Sorry for not making this more clear lol, I totally forgot to specify.

I often wait until all the participating crews are decided, to see how many there are, and announce the BP prize based on that. That being said, 1st and 2nd will definitely get prizes. 3rd will as well.

Blur58

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6642-9806
Uhhhhh. So @ Darklink401 Darklink401 as we speak, in my skype group it was addressed that we don't have a round one BYE. At first, I didn't think it was a big deal, but then some one said that we have the 2nd best record. They persisted so I need to at least ask. Could we get a round 1 BYE.... or naw?

Also, are the tournament results gonna go towards our overall records?

Blur58

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6642-9806
Also, I'm not sure what crew it is we're fighting, the name is uhh.... well yeah you can see lol. @ Darklink401 Darklink401

Side note, one of my crew members noticed that our record is kinda wrong. we're 8-1 while we're listed as 6-1. Maybe you just didn't update it or whatever but yeah. We beat Evil a 2nd time and we beat Swift recently. They shouldn't be too many pages away from recent.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Okay so signups are closed cuz the tourney started. Bracket was shuffled.

To answer your question, Blur, I don't do seeds (not yet anyways, I might in the future if a lot of people request it) but I simply randomize the order of participants.

Also I haven't updated. I don't updated often, due to busyness, but dont worry, everything gets updated eventually.

That being said

feel free to contact your opponents in here or the crews thread~ (or through PM)

B-airly F-air, your next opponents are us :D when will you be available? (hopefully today at evening or night?)

Also yes, every win here counts towards your record ^.^

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice

To answer your question, Blur, I don't do seeds (not yet anyways, I might in the future if a lot of people request it) but I simply randomize the order of participants.

Also I haven't updated. I don't updated often, due to busyness, but dont worry, everything gets updated eventually.

That being said

feel free to contact your opponents in here or the crews thread~ (or through PM)

B-airly F-air, your next opponents are us :D when will you be available? (hopefully today at evening or night?)

whats your skype? so i can add all the leaders to one chat?

Blur58

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6642-9806

That being said

Gotcha. Thanks

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Supreme Champion:S^3
Worthy Adversary:EVIL
Maybe Next Time:Chaos
4th place:TheMoneyTeam
5th place tie:SGT [SmashGamingTeam]
SWIFT Nation
7th place tie: ProjectEvolutionX [PEX]
Over_b
9th place tie:Hunters
Sly Dog
B-airly F-air
Terrorwin
13th place tie:Wazi
poplocnnid:evan11zss

Congratz to all participants!!

1st place: Mewtwo code, and 15 BP
2nd place: 10 BP
3rd place: 5 BP
4th place: 3 BP

This and your wins will be updated soon. Just been busy cuz of ah....university xD

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
so our record i believe is 6-2 + 5 bp so that gives us how much bp altogether?

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
so what ranking does that give? i am sorry i dont know where to find this info

Top Bottom