• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Empire Games Tournament, March 25th.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ill try to be there by 12 but i might get lost because im not from portland so i have no idea whats going on but i have map quest **** so i think ill be fine.

some one whos good with direction should pm me with their number so if i get lost you could help me find the place.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
The best time to show up would be around 12 - 12:30

I hope every one can make it to this it's not that hard to find 80th 'N' Foster it's right next to Foster fred myers it's a small cornor shop.

Oh course we all know the rules 4 stock 8 min.

We all know the stages.

No this tournament is not at my house lol but very close to it lol

REMEMBER if you feel your not coming because you dont have money to enter bring a game you dont want in trade it for some cash and join us.

I will have a wait period where I will wait for people to show up teams start first then singles ^.^

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Lol, I just realized, it already is March! Oh ****! That's cool though, maybe I can get a ride..or bus/bike>_>...out to there. If you have the TVs, I have a Cube I'm willing to bring. Just tell me if you want it, and I'll blow off the dust (haha Wii-owner is me).
Sure man bring your cube every little bit helps

It's an easy bus depending on where you coming from you should have no problem getting around though Oregon has the best bus system out there lol

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
my ride ****ing cancled on me
I can't get over there

Riot find a new parter

and come to the next TANG So I can MM you still
sorry

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
That was a fun tourney sorry i dad to leave after i got out but i had some **** i needed to do.

Everyone who was there and didnt get to play me should go to the tournament on the 28th if you want to play me.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Imma be at the Salem tourney. Make sure to play me because I haven't played against an Idaho smasher for a while.
"Are your controllers made out of potatoes?" Lol.

Top Bottom