• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange County - Irvine/Tustin SSB:M Tournament! 9/29/07

PlayNTrade

Smash Rookie
Play N Trade in Tustin will be hosting a Tournament for Super Smash Bros Melee on 9/29/07! First prize is $100! We are located on the corner of Jamboree and Barranca in "The District" Shopping center. For more details call us at 714-259-1176 or visit us at www.playntrade.com/tustin Hope to see you there!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hold up, Mike, you aren't going to SCC? GIMME A RIDE MANGZ!! If not, I'll try and find a way to come.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
it'd be nice to actually get the rules on the thread because when I go onto the website, I get no details whatsoever:ohwell:

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Lulz. Check the website, the tournament is at 1 pl0x.
I already know that, I need to know, if it's:
double elim.
best 2 of 3
legal stages
and they better let us choose stages cuz last time at a PnT tournament, they put it on all random -_-

The Game II

Smash Champion
Yeah you can't mapquest it. It's in The District at Tustin.

If you're on the 405 south, take the Jamboree exit and head left (east), then follow it all the way to Barranca. You'll see The District.

Then park in the back near the AMC theater. There's a little walkway where you'll come up upon a BIG FRIGGIN SCREEN and a Johnny Rockets. The Play N Trade will be right next to the Johnny Rockets and across from a Vans.

--GCII

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
ill be goin there =) should be fun.

nvm... =/ my ride has some car issues so i cant go anymore. lame...

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Yeah you can't mapquest it. It's in The District at Tustin.

If you're on the 405 south, take the Jamboree exit and head left (east), then follow it all the way to Barranca. You'll see The District.

Then park in the back near the AMC theater. There's a little walkway where you'll come up upon a BIG FRIGGIN SCREEN and a Johnny Rockets. The Play N Trade will be right next to the Johnny Rockets and across from a Vans.

--GCII
I just followed Jamboree road on Mapquest until I found where it crossed with Berrranca. I'll try my best to make it, but IDK how I'm gonna get there.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
PM won in the finals agaisnt c0nn0r.
it wasn't a very serious match, it was best of 1 for finals even and we did a pichu ditto

then we did a more serious match but still not as serious... technically I won but we split the prize anyways cuz I knew he wasn't trying and would've probly beat me lol

MoogleDude

Smash Cadet
Wow, Connor and Cameron in the finals? You guys are lucky me david wade and alex decided to have sausagefest smashfest instead of takin a road trip to this place. And best of 1 seems pretty gay. gratz on $100

Top Bottom