• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Brawl (With Anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBPikachuMaster

Smash Rookie
This goes out to all the Brawlers on Wi-Fi! Stop trying to make friends and start fighting. Its a game made for fighting, not standing around taunting and jumping up and down. Honestly what is the point on doing that. I mean you can have a teammate but ganging up on one person because you're all friends and he attacks one of your friends isn't fun. Its ******** and lame. You either fight like a brawler or gtf offline!:mad:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

You think any of them are actually on a competitive Smash site?

Did this really require a thread in the first place?

Are you actually a respectable player?

The answer to each and every one of those is no.

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman

You think any of them are actually on a competitive Smash site?

Did this really require a thread in the first place?

Are you actually a respectable player?

The answer to each and every one of those is no.
Yes, I've seen some avid 1v1'ers go on about taunt party stories (incidentally, the only ones that seem worth telling are where a fight breaks out or someone "breaks the rules").

Yes, this bears repeating. A thousand threads cannot overstate the travesty of what Basic Brawl has become.

Yes, though this is especially subjective. I consider anyone who fights without pride or prejudice to be respectable.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yes, I've seen some avid 1v1'ers go on about taunt party stories (incidentally, the only ones that seem worth telling are where a fight breaks out or someone "breaks the rules"). I was referring to taunter scrubs. I think you're referring to whiners who can't realize that almost no one on With Anyone gives a damn about fighting "fairly".

Yes, this bears repeating. A thousand threads cannot overstate the travesty of what Basic Brawl has become. So what? Yes, taunters are a bunch of ********s. It does not need to be blathered on for all eternity. It clutters the forum.

Yes, though this is especially subjective. I consider anyone who fights without pride or prejudice to be respectable.By respectable, I mean knowledgeable/skilled/well-known players. Not some random With Anyone noob who somehow happened upon this site. I'm not going to complain about this ****, because I'm used to 3v1,item filled, gay *** shenanigans and expect no less. If you don't like it, DON'T GO ON WITH ANYONE. I do realize it was a fairly subjective point, but I surmised that it would be a fairly clear definition.
So, refutation in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom