• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar in Recent Patches

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Well he really only got touched in the first big patch so they same. If you're asking if he's good then yes, but it isn't easy.
Didn't Olimar get a MAJOR nerf around patch 1.0.6? I don't main the little guy anymore. I use too i moved on to other characters. I may go back to him!

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Didn't Olimar get a MAJOR nerf around patch 1.0.6? I don't main the little guy anymore. I use too i moved on to other characters. I may go back to him!
I don't believe so. I'm pretty sure I'm not drawing a blank.

I looked it up, and they just fixed the reflector glitch giving them super strength. So nothing that actually matters.

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Olimar isn't as popular is he? Why? Most of his threads are inactive!

Blue Banana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
2ndDerivative
3DS FC
4038-6328-0283
The knockback of some of his Pikmin attacks was decreased a little, specifically his smash attacks and 3 other attacks that I don't know. Otherwise, he's been left untouched in all the previous patches.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Olimar isn't as popular is he? Why? Most of his threads are inactive!
Because Olimar, in my opinion, isn't a easy character to use. Don't have a good aerials options and is light.

And yes... the threads are very inactive, though I blame into the time availability. Seems like every Olimar player has little time to spend on our boards :(.

I speak by myself for saying this and don't get me wrong, but I don't have enough experience and knowledge to share with better players than me around here, so I understand that they would not mind to come around here if they can't discuss or learn something from the boards and threads. To be honest, I'm always looking to learn instead to teach because simply I can't teach with my knowledge and experience, it is too poor.
I don't study the game and I don't discover new things due to my lack of time.

Last edited:

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
Because Olimar, in my opinion, isn't a easy character to use. Don't have a good aerials options and is light.

And yes... the threads are very inactive, though I blame into the time availability. Seems like every Olimar player has little time to spend on our boards :(.

I speak by myself for saying this and don't get me wrong, but I don't have enough experience and knowledge to share with better players than me around here, so I understand that they would not mind to come around here if they can't discuss or learn something from the boards and threads. To be honest, I'm always looking to learn instead to teach because simply I can't teach with my knowledge and experience, it is too poor.
I don't study the game and I don't discover new things due to my lack of time.
I'm trying to come here way more often and Koken don't talk like that you seem like a good player and any input is always appreciated.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I lurk a lot more than I used too. I'll try to be more active in the future, I'm assuming it helps quite a bit.

Top Bottom