• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
Hey can someone in okc give me a ride this Saturday. Also if anyone wants to play tomorrow just hit me up

Shoes Magoo

Smash Rookie
Hello, everybody. I no longer have a use for my 24" tube tv. It is an Apex model AT2408. I brought it to a couple of tourneys a few years ago and it got plenty of use. Everything works fine, it just needs a universal remote. I'd be happy to donate it to the community here if anyone wants it. I am in Norman. Send me a PM if interested.

Edit: The TV has found a new home.

Last edited:

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
If anyone in Norman will take it, it'll be Smash House. If you're part of the OK Smash Scene Facebook group, you should contact Eriq Abernathy or Karl Williams. (Or Cactuarz or Dualcats in this thread.) They'll be able to find a place for it.

EZPZ

Smash Apprentice
So any of you OU guys going to be playing at school this semester? I have a 3 hour break 3 days a week without anything to do that I'd be down to Smash during.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Im sure Flashing Fire, Jitty, and JZ are more than willing to work on that. Facebook is the best way to figure out who all is gonna be going to OU

DualCats

Smash Ace
So any of you OU guys going to be playing at school this semester? I have a 3 hour break 3 days a week without anything to do that I'd be down to Smash during.
I live five minutes from OU if you want to mêlée

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys, its Xyro, legendary TO of the HOBO/WHOBO series and best USA Brawl Samus! Smash 4 is right around the corner and ive decided to announce my new tournament series "Texas Gaming Championships" or TGC for short. With this new series, the focus wont be solely on smash but rather many other Nintendo games as well. For now, i am offering Smash 4 on 3ds (WiiU will be added once its out), Mario Kart 8 and Pokemon X&Y but more games will be added as the series evolves.

The 1st event, The Road to TGC, is on November 1st here in Houston (Tx) at a familiar venue but will offer a combo i've never tried before. Free food and a $0 venue fee! This event is a pilot into my new TGC series and i want to try many new things, TO wise, so please come on out and enjoy the new series that will bring Tx back to its former "top 4 states in the usa for smash" status.

SWF tournament page
http://smashboards.com/threads/nov-...ouston-texas-free-venue-and-free-food.366489/

Facebook event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/1464546770489796

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice

Hey guys, its Xyro, legendary TO of the HOBO/WHOBO series and best USA Brawl Samus! Smash 4 is right around the corner and ive decided to announce my new tournament series "Texas Gaming Championships" or TGC for short. With this new series, the focus wont be solely on smash but rather many other Nintendo games as well. For now, i am offering Smash 4 on 3ds (WiiU will be added once its out), Mario Kart 8 and Pokemon X&Y but more games will be added as the series evolves.

The 1st event, The Road to TGC, is on November 1st here in Houston (Tx) at a familiar venue but will offer a combo i've never tried before. Free food and a $0 venue fee! This event is a pilot into my new TGC series and i want to try many new things, TO wise, so please come on out and enjoy the new series that will bring Tx back to its former "top 4 states in the usa for smash" status.

SWF tournament page
http://smashboards.com/threads/nov-...ouston-texas-free-venue-and-free-food.366489/

Facebook event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/1464546770489796
Saying you have the best Samus in brawl, is like saying your the best soccer player in Kansas

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
hahahaha i love reading this thread!

First thing first, wtf is with that avatar Zinth? Gaaaay.
Secondly, WAS THAT TGM, LIKE THE TGM?!
THIRDLY...Umm i dunno about thirdly.

Oh ya, thirdly Ive got a lot of time off coming up so Im down to host some people to play smash. Ive also now got a computer, that works intermittently, and ill try to be more active on this thread.

The tourney in Moore was good, I had fun. That was the first tournament i have ever been to that didnt have a cash prize. Also the first tournament whee I was like "eh, ok then".

Anyone wanna smash tomorrow?

If there are enough people, lets say at least 7, ill buy food and drinks for you fools.

Yes, YOU fools.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Hello everyone, I'm new here and would like to know if there are any TU Project M players around here.
Hey dude, if you havent already check out the oklahoma smash scene on facebook. unfortunately that is where majority of the scene interacts. especially from Tulsa. there are very good players up there and they run bi weeklies.

Top Bottom