• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

oklahoma players

Status
Not open for further replies.

pay$

Banned via Administration
this is just to talk about the OKs smash vids

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Dammit Pay$ stop spamming. We've already got an OK thread where we can talk about the videos. The title doesn't even match with your concepted use.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
pay$ has been banned.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Omega. I'd like to think our forum is above this level of stupidity.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, too good.

marc said i was best in the state, so there.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
come on, grav, it's not that hard.

don't neglect the other 9 threads

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
hey, remember when pay$ posted that message on here that said "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"? good times.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
If people would've stuck with my Oklahoma thread I started then you would know. The old Oklahoma thread was deleted because it was so large it slowed down the forum. B-Will, would it be possible for you to unlock my Oklahoma Thread and we can all just use that one. Or unlock one of the other ones that has been locked for use. It doesn't matter as long as we get another Oklahoma Thread.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Somone just tell me if the Smash Fest is still up. And is it at 11 am for real at the McDonalds parkin lot. The McDonalds by the interstate? And how do I know who to look for?

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Yes, we will meet at the McDonalds that is by the interstate at 11 AM then you guys will follow us to PWT's house. Much easier than giving directions since he lives in the middle of nowhere. Also, if Hazy is with you(which he will be won't he?) he knows who we are so he will see us. If not, I guess me and the others could wait inside with our controllers, that should make us easy to pick out from everyone else. *shrug* I'll think of something. But, like I said, if Hazy comes with you he will be able to find us.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
that's not how this works sasori, people are just going to keep both of them goin until pablo says screw it and makes another one, then we all use that one.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Well what works for you works for you and it will most likely work for you. I'm gonna play things out and see which thread i'd rather post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom