• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Stage Discussion

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Uh, I don't think it's possible to have lava that doesn't deal damage
Unless they gave it a wave-avalanche affect akin to Infinite Glacier... As fun as them animations would be, the rest would not. I don't think that could work.

Last edited:

Sandfall

Stage Designer
I've noticed the original Brawl stages get brought up frequently here, so I decided to made this discussion a little different. This time we'll talk about stages that didn't quite make the cut for Project M. Is there a favorite Brawl stage you'd like to see return in the future? Would you like to see the stage return with its original design, or would you like to see a revamped version?

Let us know!

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I've noticed the original Brawl stages get brought up frequently here, so I decided to made this discussion a little different. This time we'll talk about stages that didn't quite make the cut for Project M. Is there a favorite Brawl stage you'd like to see return in the future? Would you like to see the stage return with its original design, or would you like to see a revamped version?

Let us know!
You have unleashed the casual within me. Prepare yourselves! :ike:

When I got Project M, I was actually extremely disappointed with it in terms of Stages. Some stages, I was excited about... But they weren't as good as their originals, they were nice, but they were also very boring, very Battlefield versions of pre-existing stages. Since then, of course, with 3.5, that's obviously not true anymore. I tried to combine the stages: Old hazards with the new structure, but things didn't work out nicely... My thoughts are below.
These stages are ones I put back in my build over the Project M ones. All in order of importance.
Disclaimer: I am a casual.
My opinion differs greatly from you tourney folk. You all may greatly disagree with what I have to say. Narpas, I'm lookin' at you...
Distant Planet:
:distantplanet:This was the first stage I put back into Project M when I got it. To begin with, it was my favourite stage, so I'm a little biased. The hazards here don't interfere with gameplay too much! There's the main platform with the leaves that essentially nothing happens on. There are the Pellet Posies, but they don't have a significant affect on gameplay other than being thrown at the Onions and your enemies, which I personally think enhances gameplay more than harming it. There was the left-slope with the rain. Personally, I think that little detail isn't too important, I would try to throw enemies onto the river, in hopes they would get carried off the stage... But that never happened. The bulborb, however, is the most important detail. Not only is it cosmetically nice, but it can be used to save a life, or kill your opponent. It's a stage hazard that can be used.
Green Hill Zone:
:greenhill:I know, it's a walk-off, and people hate walk-offs. I like the little checkpoint thingy that can hit opponents, and it is another hazard that enhances gameplay. I also sort of like the bits of ground that can break and fall, that made it interesting. I tried to make a non-walk-off version of this stage with that same rotating platform in the middle, but...
Warioware:
:warioware:The Project M version of this stage is inferior in every way and made me cry. IT MADE ME CRY!! I miss the microgames, they were fun! They did interrupt gameplay a little, but made it worth it in the end by rewarding the player. Hazards need to enhance gameplay, if they interrupt gameplay, it has to reward the players, so the players feel a sense of accomplishment. If they were brought back, I would like it if the main central platform with it's smaller platforms didn't vanish. In other words, if it's the "pop 'em" microgame, you can stand on the higher platforms to attack the balloons. I tried this myself once, it worked very well! I also replaced the piggy face with a Project M symbol in the background.
Norfair:
:norfair:You know what I think. Bring back the lava, baby.
Pokémon Stadium II:
:ps2:Making the central stage utilize the Master Ball is brilliant! Taking away the transformations was not. :( Even if you have to remove the hazards in the transformations, I would like to see them back.
Lylat Cruise:
:lylat:In Brawl, I always thought this stage was boring. There's a lot happening in the background... But only the background. It would be nice if a few arwings you could jump on would float by, like in Venom. Maybe replace this stage with Venom. Oh yeah, you guys took out tilting, what's up with that? Pah!
Skyworld:
:skyworld:The Project M version of this stage is just another copy-paste battlefield to me. In the Brawl version, the breakable platforms were cool, and that occasional platform that would float by was also cool, though it would mess with the AI of the CPU... The structure of the stage was a little awkward, which the Project M version fixed. I would like to see an attempt to implement the breakable platforms, but maybe differently. Perhaps the main platform is the only one that can break? Or maybe the only one that doesn't break? Is this a thing that can even be changed?
Halberd:
:halberd:You took out the thing. Eh. It's not TOO bad. I would like some added platforms here 'n' there though.
Conflicted stages: These were stages that I kinda missed, but the Project M stage that replaced was cool too.
Luigi's Mansion:
The breakable building was cool, you could tear down the building, it'll raise back up, pretty neat! And it's an iconic stage, one that I've always wanted, but had no clue how they could implement it, and then Sakurai did.
Maybe, once destroyed, the center platform and the two below it that separate the top and bottom floor should stay. Of course, Dracula's castle is obviously better, though the theme of the stage always seemed off to me, since Castlevania doesn't seem to have much representation in Smash Bros.: I haven't seen any trophies, stickers, or others that reference it.
Mushroomy Kingdom:
:mky:I like scrolling stages. Sue me.
I thought the original Metal Cavern was boring, since it wasn't in the multiplayer of Smash 64, I didn't like it very much. Of course, they revamped it, and my mind was changed.
Mario Kart:
:mariocircuit:About time that Mario Kart had some representation... But the layout of Peach's castle is cooler, even though it doesn't have the buttons and the Bonzai Bill anymore. My favourite thing to do on this stage is kill all the karts that pass by... I loved it so much, it interrupted gameplay.
Bridge of Eldin:
:eldin:Boring layout, cool hazards, very lovely, giant Jigglypuff.
Green Greens.
Green Greens had apples.
Yoshi's Island:
I really liked the Yoshi's Island (SSBB) stage. Breakable blocks, it looked pretty, I enjoyed the walk-off, though I know those aren't typically a good thing. Yoshi's Story, on the other hand, deserves some representation, and the little cloudy thingy that floats around is nice, I guess. Personally, I would LOVE to see Yoshi's Island from the first Super Smash Bros. replace it more than anything!
Brawl stages in Project M that could be refined, but don't need many vast changes in terms of hazardy things:
Isle Delfino:
:delfino: Maybe change a few aesthetics? I'd love to see that glorious statue again. I also always thought that when you'd fall in the water, you could land on the floor.
Flat Zone 2:
:flatzone2:I'm not in love with this stage. It'd be nice if paid homage to the first flat zone in some way.
Frigate Orpheon:
:frigate::shadowmoses:It always bugged me that the Parasite Queen/Metal Gears just... Stood there. They're a monsters! They wouldn't let people just duke it out without trying to get involved! I was always expecting them to attack, but... They never did.
:frigate:In terms of flipping, I like it, except it interupts gameplay. Someone mentioned adding a timer to it, I personally think it should take place in the crashed Frigate Orpheon, it'd be prettier, you could get away with a slow flipping, and could get rid of the WATCHING PARASITE QUEEN.
Smashville:
:smashville:Smashville is boring.
That is all! SMAM!!

Last edited:

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
@ Nefnoj Nefnoj If my memory is correct, the breakable platforms on Brawl's Skyworld added a ton of hitlag to attacks and made it difficult for the larger character models to go between the main and side platforms.

While PM's character models fix the size problems the excessive hitlag causd by attacking a platform in unacceptable. Taking away ground attacks because the stage is weird is enough reason to ban it forever imo.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
@ Nefnoj Nefnoj If my memory is correct, the breakable platforms on Brawl's Skyworld added a ton of hitlag to attacks and made it difficult for the larger character models to go between the main and side platforms.

While PM's character models fix the size problems the excessive hitlag causd by attacking a platform in unacceptable. Taking away ground attacks because the stage is weird is enough reason to ban it forever imo.
I love being surrounded by people who know more than I do, haha! Didn't know that it caused hitlag!
I wonder if it'd be neat if they made the main platform bigger, maybe added a few more small cloud platforms, but made them vanish over time like the Yoshi Story clouds. I think it's within the power of Project M.

TreK

Is "that guy"

Let us know!
Do you have a list ? I don't remember them by the top of my head.

Bridge of Eldin had the most beautiful background and soundtrack in Brawl, but it was boring af to play on. If you made a tourney-material stage out of it I think I'd already be a happy man.

himemiya

Smash Lord

Let us know!
Metal Cavern - since that stage takes up 2slots we could have mushroom kingdom's overworld designs cover one of them (same stage of course)

Dracula's Castle - I just want it to be moved by to pg1 no needs for bowser's castle/luigi's mansion revamp we have enough mario stages tyvm

Halberd - I always like the idea of the match always starting as soon as the ship takes off but really though I just it moved back to pg1 as well

Battlefield - I thought this would be done by now but what would really set pm apart from all other smash games is an original bg design, just saying

Castle Seige - I think I speak for everyone that a frozen 1 phase would be great

Temple - can we just get rid of this stage all together? maybe replace it with a revamp'd new pork city thats casually competitive? Or a casually competitive bridge of edin works too

Hyrule Castle 64 - moved to pg2

Big blue - http://youtu.be/84QKbZRngjI?t=29s

Smashvile - could use some astehics to make itself look more pretty

I have a feeling my deman- I mean suggestions will be ignored.

Oh wait "lost stages" nvm.

Last edited:

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
The only stage I really miss is Spear Pillar. It was a different Pokemon environment since it didn't, you know, take place in a city. I'd be good with whatever happens to this stage, since the main appeal to me was the beautiful sky color and awesome Pokemon music that took place on it. I think if the cave of life was removed and the hazards were toned down a bit (knockback and Palkia's inverted controls trolling) it could be one of those stages similar to Halberd, Infinite Glacier, and the like. Plus with 7 Pokemon in the roster having a 4th stage wouldn't be a terrible thing for them. So I'd love to see a revamped Spear Pillar!

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
For anyone trying to remember Brawl's stages:
http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/stages/

Don't ask why Serebii. It just had the first result with pictures.

I'm going to start by mentioning Luigi's Mansion. Not because I miss the stage itself, but I do miss that game being represented. Luigi has earned the right to have his own stage! Castlevania looks great, but it just isn't the same when the music doesn't match and the stage seems out of place. Think how nice it would look to set this stage on the mansion's roof with boos moving the platforms around.

I miss some of the Pokemon Stadium 2 transformations and had really hoped some would be added to PS1 for some cool Pokemon Stadium mix. I thought a PMDT member made that and I'm surprised it was never officially added.

I miss Spear Pillar. I actually enjoyed reversed controls and whatnot, but for the record I do prefer Saffron City tenfold.

And I'll be the one to say it. I miss the microgames on WarioWare, but I also enjoy being able to play this stage competitively and love the idea of using the microsongs as new victory themes. Overall, I'd prefer it as is.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
Lets go through the changed stages/or replaced stages. For easy reference.

Changed Stages: (different stage size/layouts from Brawl counterparts)

Hanenbow

Distant Planet

Final Destination

Green Hill Zone

Norfair

Rumble Falls

Replaced Stages:

Dreamland (replaces Green-Greens)

Fountain of Dreams (replaces Mario Bros)

Fourside (replaces New Pork City)

Hyrule Castle (replaces Bridge of Eldin)

Congo Jungle (replaces 75m)

Metal Cavern (replaces mushroomy kingdom)

Princess Peach's Castle (replaces Mario Kart)

Saffron City (replaces Spear Pillar)

Skyloft (replaces Jungle Japes)

Infinite Glacier (replaces Summit)

Yoshi's Story (replaces Yoshi's Island Melee)

Dracula's Castle (replaces Luigi's Mansion)

Hazards Edited:

Pictochat (some transformations removed)

Lylat Cruise (tilting removed)

Halberd (claw removed)

Skyworld (destructible platforms removed)

Pokemon Stadium 2 (transformations removed)

Warioware (microgames removed)

Unedited From Brawl (mostly)

Battlefield

Big Blue

Brinstar

Castle Siege

Corneria

Delphino Plaza

Flatzone 2

Frigate Orpheon

Onett

Pirate Ship

Pokemon Stadium 1

Port Town Aero Dive

Rainbow Cruise

Shadow Moses Island

Smashville

Temple

Yoshi's Island Brawl

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Metal Cavern - since that stage takes up 2slots we could have mushroom kingdom's overworld designs cover one of them (same stage of course)
This guy,
is a genius.
I was thinking of a 64-Bit Metal Cavern, but this idea's much better.
Castle Seige - I think I speak for everyone that a frozen 1 phase would be great
Not all of us...
Temple - can we just get rid of this stage all together? maybe replace it with a revamp'd new pork city thats casually competitive? Or a casually competitive bridge of edin works too
But I love that infamously large and overrated stage!
It's so vertical!

Though Bridge of Eldin would be nice... I was thinking they could remove the walk-off, make it so the only affects the very middle, so there would be two large platforms on the sides, and, maybe some smaller platforms above I dunno I'm brainstorming.

Last edited:

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Let's see, if we're only talking about stages that have different names:

I hate Fourside; it's just a bad, campy version of Saffron City (which is already pretty abusable). I really want this to be changed to NPC, which could actually be useful for practicing general movement, or when you need a place to get high to test something.

I also don't like Peach's Castle. Having a tall, thin wall in the middle of the stage makes play really degenerate. I didn't really like Mario Circuit either, though, because walk-offs. It could maybe be something cool if those were removed and it was made into Rainbow Road or something. Or make it into the good (64) Peach's Castle.

I have a lot to say about Dreamland (much of which also applies to Yoshi's Story, and a little bit to FoD), but I'll save it for when it comes up. Don't like Green Greens much, though.

I think Jungle Japes could have been something neat. I'll do another mock-up later.

I also think Luigi's Mansion could be salvaged - quite easily even. But DC's platform thing is cool enough (I'd like to see platforms expand/contract on some other stages, too. I think that's interesting, simple, and unobjectionable, and don't understand why it's so underutilized.), and the subtle slopes on the main stage add an interesting wrinkle to play.
I'm not big on the whole "It's public domain!" thing, though, and even if it was replaced with a salvaged version of Luigi's Mansion, I would really love it if it were to aesthetically become an Eternal Darkness stage. Roivas Manor would be a fine Mansion stand-in, or Drac's three platforms could each correspond to an Ancient (the main stage being Mantorok himself!).

The rest I prefer (although I think some need some amount of fixing).

SunJester

Smash Ace
I've never been a fan of Saffron City, I don't like the layout and the only thing that was interesting about it cannot be done in Project M.

I think Spear Pillar if it was Pictochat'ified (taking away some of the more intrusive hazards) would make for a great casual level. or you could just put in pokefloats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I also miss Luigi's Mansion, but I also love Dracula's Castle. That being said, its really weird to me (despite how good it looks) that Dracula's Castle is in the game, it is strange to have a Castlevania stage in Smash. Perhaps if we re-skinned it and put it over Shadow Moses Island that would work? Luigi's Mansion was a fun casual level. Or maybe it could just replace Onett or Flatzone, as both those stages are terrible.

I like the rest of the stages you changed though, I don't lament the loss of any of them. Please keep Pirate Ship though :)

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
I thought the topic was stages removed from Brawl, not returning stages.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Lets go through the changed stages/or replaced stages. For easy reference.

Changed Stages: (different stage size/layouts from Brawl counterparts)

Hanenbow

Distant Planet

Final Destination

Green Hill Zone

Norfair

Rumble Falls

Replaced Stages:

Dreamland (replaces Green-Greens)

Fountain of Dreams (replaces Mario Bros)

Fourside (replaces New Pork City)

Hyrule Castle (replaces Bridge of Eldin)

Congo Jungle (replaces 75m)

Metal Cavern (replaces mushroomy kingdom)

Princess Peach's Castle (replaces Mario Kart)

Saffron City (replaces Spear Pillar)

Skyloft (replaces Jungle Japes)

Infinite Glacier (replaces Summit)

Yoshi's Story (replaces Yoshi's Island Melee)

Dracula's Castle (replaces Luigi's Mansion)

Hazards Edited:

Pictochat (some transformations removed)

Lylat Cruise (tilting removed)

Halberd (claw removed)

Skyworld (destructible platforms removed)

Pokemon Stadium 2 (transformations removed)

Warioware (microgames removed)

Unedited From Brawl (mostly)

Battlefield

Big Blue

Brinstar

Castle Siege

Corneria

Delphino Plaza

Flatzone 2

Frigate Orpheon

Onett

Pirate Ship

Pokemon Stadium 1

Port Town Aero Dive

Rainbow Cruise

Shadow Moses Island

Smashville

Temple

Yoshi's Island Brawl
Thanks for the list !

I stand by what I said : Bridge of Eldin ftw.

Narpas_sword

Id really like to see a Port Town where it cycles through mimics of other stages.

ie races along, lands and is like BF. picks up moves to a place like PS2. etc.

Could have the fzeros timed to not hit players, but still race in the background.
and have nothing that changes the blastzone size / have walls to bounce off.

Would be neat.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Id really like to see a Port Town where it cycles through mimics of other stages.

ie races along, lands and is like BF. picks up moves to a place like PS2. etc.

Could have the fzeros timed to not hit players, but still race in the background.
and have nothing that changes the blastzone size / have walls to bounce off.

Would be neat.
It always takes me a while, and sometimes a Google, to figure out what stages you're talkin' about.
"PS2? Playstation? BF? Boyfriend?"
You kids 'n' your darn hip jargon, I tell ya...

himemiya

Smash Lord
Let's see, if we're only talking about stages that have different names:

I hate Fourside; it's just a bad, campy version of Saffron City (which is already pretty abusable). I really want this to be changed to NPC, which could actually be useful for practicing general movement, or when you need a place to get high to test something.
I did mention having an casually competitive npc, maybe we can get rid of onett and move fourside over it
I also don't like Peach's Castle. Having a tall, thin wall in the middle of the stage makes play really degenerate. I didn't really like Mario Circuit either, though, because walk-offs. It could maybe be something cool if those were removed and it was made into Rainbow Road or something. Or make it into the good (64) Peach's Castle.
I'm not a fan of peaches castle (melee) ether, they just import n64 version with working ledges

I think Jungle Japes could have been something neat. I'll do another mock-up later.
A revamped Kongo Jungle (melee) made to be a solid cp?

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
No, a revamped Jungle Japes to try to be a solid CP.
I'd fuse Kongo Jungles 64 and Melee to try to make something viable, but I'll get to that when we get to that.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've already brought back all the stages I want via the Classic Expansion Pack, so no complaints here.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Brawl stages ... brawl stages ...

Bridge of Eldin made competitive would be cool. Love the sunset look of it! Though, I'm not sure how you'd do it other than either having it way off into the foreground with the bridge transforming behind the battle OR incorperate the bridge transformations into the fight. It would be hard considering the whole thing is that it's the Bridge of Eldin lol

Now that I think about it, Picochat with spawned platforms like FoD would be cool. Just I imagine people would be butthurt about that stage becoming so tame.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Now that I think about it, Picochat with spawned platforms like FoD would be cool. Just I imagine people would be butthurt about that stage becoming so tame.
I was actually just thinking about this yesterday. I don't think the stage should be made competitive, but wasn't the rocket transformation for all intents and purposes removed? Could that transformation be turned into something such as a Battlefield setup or preferably a nod to one of the "Lost Stages" (i.e. design platforms that resemble a mini Luigi's Mansion for example) or even a stage that you have no plans on porting from a previous title?

Last edited:

Sandfall

Stage Designer
I was actually just thinking about this yesterday. I don't think the stage should be made competitive, but wasn't the rocket transformation for all intents and purposes removed? Could that transformation be turned into something such as a Battlefield setup or preferably a nod to one of the "Lost Stages" (i.e. design platforms that resemble a mini Luigi's Mansion for example) or even a stage that you have no plans on porting from a previous title?
Here's a preview of the stage in Brawlbox:
I'm not touching this stage with a 10 foot pole.
While it is possible to view these models individually, changing Pictochat just seems like it's way more trouble than it's worth. I'd rather dedicate that time to making a new stage :p

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
If you were gonna make a new stage, I'd like to see something Earthbound-like that isn't totally janky

Maybe New Pork City can get the treatment is deserves next? If we were talking preference, I'd like to see what could be done with Fourside to make it competitive. I've always loved modern city levels and honestly it's one of the few in Smash. Platforms can already be the cranes or helicopter pad, so it has potential. Idk something about epic battles on buildings at night is so cool to me.

Last edited:

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
As promised:

It's a little off-center. Oops.

Melee's river. Klaptraps pass by every 30 seconds to do their thing, heralded by Cranky's lamps blinking or something.
Very peculiar, very unique, hopefully some variation isn't broken.
Just for reference, the exact numbers used for this variation were:
145 unit stage width, the horizontal distance from one ledge to the other
Second story is 18u high, with both landings being 30u wide
Stairs are 12u wide
Lowest part of roof is 37u, highest is 47u
Roof is 60u wide​

Beets

Smash Apprentice

Dracula's Castle - I just want it to be moved by to pg1 no needs for bowser's castle/luigi's mansion revamp we have enough mario stages tyvm

Halberd - I always like the idea of the match always starting as soon as the ship takes off but really though I just it moved back to pg1 as well

Battlefield - I thought this would be done by now but what would really set pm apart from all other smash games is an original bg design, just saying

Hyrule Castle 64 - moved to pg2

Big blue - http://youtu.be/84QKbZRngjI?t=29s

Smashvile - could use some astehics to make itself look more pretty

I have a feeling my deman- I mean suggestions will be ignored.

Oh wait "lost stages" nvm.
I second the first phase of Castle Siege being frozen.

That being said I agree with literally nothing else. Big Blue is the best casual stage.

I personally severely miss Summit shenanigans. I thought I recall the team perfecting a clone engine for stages long ago and mentioned that had planned to include all of the original Brawl stages that they replaced anyway, but I haven't heard about that or seen any sign indicating that that is true since the Demo Days.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Just saw this topic, just briefly hopping in and saying that my casual friends and I really enjoyed playing bridge of eldin in the vbrawl days. Not sure why tho lol

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I honestly don't think any of the replaced stages are worth bringing back. I'm mostly interested in entirely new stages.

Narpas_sword

As promised:

Melee's river. Klaptraps pass by every 30 seconds to do their thing, heralded by Cranky's lamps blinking or something.
Stairs are 12u wide
Roof is 60u wide​
Looks good, but basically Metal Cevern with an extra small platform.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I'm interested if you could make an entirely new Mario competitive stage. As you can see I really like viable ones lel

But not Metal cavern, something more "Mario".

Other then that, I get so interested with whatever you do. Brawl stages are pretty well repped rn, I don't see a need to change em

(Or make a Delfino that just floats around and doesn't stop hee hee)

himemiya

Smash Lord
I second the first phase of Castle Siege being frozen.

That being said I agree with literally nothing else. Big Blue is the best casual stage.
But this is better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stwdEloEQ1Q

As promised:

Stairs are 12u wide
Roof is 60u wide​
Will the stage be sharkable and will the right platform raise up a bit?

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Will the stage be sharkable and will the right platform raise up a bit?
Not sharkable, since the underside has ceilings, but something similar might be feasible on the left.
I'll go over the notable elements the design offers:

The outhouse

On the left side, there's a very steep incline leading up to a short platform on which the ledge lies. Recoveries can circumvent edgeguarders by going under the platform and through the stairs, but they risk being hit by any attacks that can clip through the collisions.

The patio

On the right side, there's a very low, short platform, mirroring the left. Being right next to the ledge, it can be used for some tricky edgeguarding tactics.

Of course, both of these platforms seem like superb camping spots, hence why there's still occasionally:

Das kleine Krokodil

The roof

Up top is wrinkled and curled upward, a nightmare for players who are bad at accounting for slopes. It's at an unusual, middling elevation; high, but should still be accessible.

The river

Down below I didn't bother to depict, but it should act like Melee if possible: basically just wind. Usually a nuisance for vertical recoveries, with potential for sporadic utility.

Last edited:

drewilliam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
hollowords
This is such an unorganized way to discuss stages. I'd like to see a forum Project M > Stage Discussion where each thread is a stage (just like the character discussion section). We could discuss the viability of the stage for singles and doubles, the changes from previous PM versions, the different advantages and disadvantages to the stage (hazards, blast zones, ledges, walls, transformations). Does anyone else agree with me?

Last edited:
Top Bottom