• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Final Smash Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
Yeah, just thought I'd make this for information purposes. The OP will be updated in the coming weeks. I understand there's a Final Smash Thread Wishlist, but to be honest, there isn't really a reliable source of info for this. I'd appreciate if I had someone to make GIFs for me, as they could be very helpful.

:4mario:Veterans:4mario:

:4bowser:Bowser:4bowser:
:bowser2: Brawl - Giga Bowser
Bowser transforms temporarily into Giga Bowser. He recieves no knockback whatsoever, and his attacks gain elemental properties.
Debut: Super Smash Bros. Melee
:4bowser:Sm4sh - Giga Bowser
Bowser transforms temporarily into Giga Bowser. He recieves no knockback whatsoever, and his attacks gain elemental properties.

Debut: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Eh, I don't quite know how to feel about this. Although I will say it's an iconic Final Smash that debuted in Melee as a boss, and it works the same as it did in Brawl.

:4charizard:Charizard:4charizard:
:charizard:Brawl - Triple Finish
Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard team up to release a powerful elemental blast across the stage.
Debut: Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
:4charizard:Sm4sh - Mega Charizard X
Charizard uses the power of a Charizardite X to temporarily Mega Evolve into Charizard X.
Debut: Pokemon X and Y Versions

I feel like while Triple Finish looked bloody awesome, it doesn't make much sense for Charizard. Also, since Ivysaur and Squirtle are presumably gone from Smash 4 due to the lack of transformations, it means that Charizard X is his new candidate for a Final Smash. It uses something from the Pokémon universe and takes advantage of it, as it was a new feature that debuted in Pokemon X and Y.

:4dedede:Dedede:4dedede:
:dedede:Brawl - Waddle Dee Army
King Dedede stands in place in an invinsible state to create a wave of Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos and Gordos to overpower the other fighters.
Debut: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
:4dedede:Sm4sh - ???
Debut: ???

My hope for Dedede is that he has something from Triple Deluxe. That's it really. The Brawl dance was pretty hilarious, at the least.

:4diddy:Diddy Kong:4diddy:
:diddy:Brawl - Rocketbarrel Barrage
Diddy Kong flies around and fires Peanuts directly downwards, which cause explosions and cna be eaten if they miss their target. He then explodes causing massive damage.
:4diddy:Sm4sh - ???
Debut: ???

It was fine in Brawl, I'm OK with no change.

:4dk:Donkey Kong:4dk:
:dk2:Brawl - Konga Beat
DK pulls out his bongos and starts to play them. The better in-time you play them, the bigger the shockwaves will become.
:4dk:Sm4sh - Konga Beat
DK pulls out his bongos and starts to play them. The better in-time you play them, the bigger the shockwaves will become. There is a guide above DK that helps you with the timing.

I HATE this Final Smash. Although it got a buff, it's still a very unreliable Final Smash, and with a good set of spot dodges and rolls, this Final Smash never hit anyone.

:4fox:Fox:4fox:
:fox:Brawl - Landmaster
Fox calls down his vehicle, the Landmaster. During this mode, he can roll, shoot lazers from a cannon, and fly. He can even lift enemies off the top of the screen.
Debut: Starfox 64
:4fox:Sm4sh - Landmaster
Fox calls down his vehicle, the Landmaster. During this mode, he can roll, shoot lazers from a cannon, and fly.
Debut: Starfox 64

This Final Smash is OK, it got nerfed so you can't carry off the top anymore, but you can now shoot in midair, which was missing from Brawl. Just hoping no other returning/new Star Fox character has this or a similar Final Smash.

THIS IS UNFINISHED
I WILL WORK MORE ON THIS

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I can't believe they keep DK same Final Smash...

But look more easy to follow the rhythm and Look pack a punch more. The first time they use it at least kill someone, at least one...one... But Kirby Final Smash holy ****!!! Is Amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom