• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Little Mac for SSBB" Thread (SNES Mac, not NES)

courte

Smash Lord
ok a) im also kinda po'ed hes not playable but wouldnt this just mean he;s in the next one if the nes one got the boot

b) wouldn't dragon chan be best suited best for this type of battle... he can jump

c)please done eat me babies for this sacrilege ((just shocked theres no dragon chan page))

courte

Smash Lord
y'know its funny this is in yellow on the character support links index, and NES mac was the one who was given the boot, but he's in white... and yes even though it would be against Sakurai's wishes as he hates the sequelization of the industry today, i'm STILL rooting for him in one... hopefully

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
UNDONDITIONAL SUPPORT FTW!!!

I didn't have the guts to make a thread on this guy.. but I support him fully!!

You never know what tricks Sakurai has up his sleeve... I guess this guy can simply be called MAC.

He's got more moves, and a recognizeable appearance. He's the latest incarnation of the Punch Out Boxer.

He's my final hope for a DECENT Punch Out representation in Brawl. He's a BOXER for crying out loud! They gave Balrog a great moveset in SFII, why can't they do the same for Mac?

The ONLY only odds against him are:

1.- A Subspace plot. (Then again, it's easy to make)
2.- The dreaded ICON theory... Little Mac had the smash symbol... so...

NO! I refuse to believe that a series loved by Nintendo and Sakurai will ONLY be repped as an AT! I am in denial!

courte

Smash Lord
don't forget dragon chan--he can jump!! really if punch out ever had two reps, a villain a garuanteed lol

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Dragon Chan... but as a villain, FTW. Sides, I reckon any lightweight boxer is a good jumper, due to all the leg training they must endure.
Link never really jumped until Link's Awakening. :p

Again, look at Balrog from SFII. He may not be the best jumper, but he's a heavy hitter and can jump anyway. Heck, look at Marth, G&W, Zelda, C.Falcon, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ness, Lucas, etc.
In none of their games they jump. So it's not a big deal to give them a jump. :p I mean, it's a natural human (and animal) movement.

White men CAN jump! Just not as well as italian men. :D

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
^
If they didn't add Ness, they won't add Lucas.
If they didn't add Marth, they won't add Ike.

Sorry. Denial until confirmed otherwise.

Top Bottom