• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical SoCal Smash practice For up coming tournies

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Well as many of you know theres a few big tournies comin up and out of staters will be comin to our home turf for the next month for these tournies. Now I want SoCal to be ready for these big tournies so I'm just makin this thread for free people(like me) that wanna smash it up and practice within the next few weeks.

remember folks we only got like a week to get ready for them ***** *** out of staters(<3 all outies lol)

but yeah I'm free and wantin to smash but the bus system is on strike randomly so i can't really go anywhere(and i got no car) and i live in Westminster pretty much by Ken so if anyone else lives in the area hit me up on aim or post up(AIM IS zarelidchaos BTW)

Zarelid

Smash Lord
soooooooooooooooooooooo bored out here no one in socal is free at all this week?

Dodger

Smash Ace
Dude, I'm free this week. I know I'm not great, but even I've gotta be better than nothing... right?

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Yo Trevyn theres a tournament in westminster this saturday that you can go to. I'll probably be down to go to that and we can kick it and smash afterwards. I'll ask wolf if hes down too.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Yo Trevyn theres a tournament in westminster this saturday that you can go to. I'll probably be down to go to that and we can kick it and smash afterwards. I'll ask wolf if hes down too.
Shut the f*ck up SON. No one likes you

Zarelid

Smash Lord
sweet I'm busy tomorrow night but during the day I'm totally free my numbers 818 334 9609 hit me up marth flaco or dodger

Top Bottom