• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 19, 2014] 4SF PM MONTHLY - RAISING THE BAR (Daly City, CA)

CPU / Yin

Smash Cadet

4SF
is a SSB Project M tournament in the Bay Area, hosted by NCYC (The North County Youth Collective). We are a teen services organization, therefore this is a teen event, so please, be within ages 13-19. There will be singles and doubles, with prizes for both. Come hungry, and ready to smash!

Note: Please read the whole post to avoid asking questions that can be answered by the stuff here!

RULES
  • 4 stocks, 8 minutes
  • Double elimination
  • TK Breezy's Tourney Pack Stage list and rule set will be used
  • Giga Bowser is banned!
  • Pause should be off. Pausing will result in losing a stock, so just turn it off.
  • If you and your opponent agree, you can play on any stage you would like
  • Bring your own controller!
  • There is an age limit, so mind that (we're not carding you or anything though; honor system)
FEES AND PRIZES

$5 per singles entrant, $4 per doubles entrant (if you pay for singles, you don't have to pay for doubles!)
Prizes/trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place can include movie tickets and trophies!
All proceeds goes towards Daly City Teen Services and NCYC!

FOOD?!?!

We will be offering cheap food for anyone to purchase! Food items include:
  • Pizza
  • The Famous 4SF Fries
  • Ice cream
  • Cookies
  • Halloween treats
  • Various drinks, some of which are carbonated

SCHEDULE

Here's a good idea of the times this tournament will be running by! If you can bring set ups, please do. The more there are, the more efficiently the event will run, making it a lot better of an experience. So, that being said:

11:00 - Sign ups for both events open
1:00 - Doubles sign ups close, and doubles will begin
2:00 - Singles sign ups close, and singles will begin

*If there is enough time after singles, we will organize a CREW BATTLE!

Once an event begins, no more people can enter! There is no late registration, so please get here on time. If you just can't make it here before sign ups end, you should still come anyway, because there is plenty of smash to be played and people to meet!

QUESTIONS?

If you have questions, contact us...
  • by email, at persianemcee@gmail.com
  • of course you can message me on here
  • and finally, any of the contact info on the flyer
BRINGING SET-UPS

If you can bring a set up or extra controllers, contact me, and we can coordinate it. Thanks! :)
Another note is, if you are bringing a set up, back up your SD card before hand to your computer so I can extract the tourney pack to it without getting rid of your data you already have. Thanks!

Last edited:

ThundeRzReigN

Smash Cadet
I can bring a Wii for the tournament!
I won't be missing this one, after all this was my first tournament! I'm gonna support you guys as much as I can.

BaNdt

Smash Rookie
This is pretty much a 2 minute walk from my grandma's house, lol. I might go if I don't have work that day!

BaNdt

Smash Rookie
Since doubles is free if we pay for singles, does anyone want to be my Doubles partner?

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
It might be a bit late to ask now, but does anyone wanna play doubles with me?

Also, I'm bringing my 3ds and smash 4. If I get knocked out, anyone willing to play?

BaNdt

Smash Rookie
It might be a bit late to ask now, but does anyone wanna play doubles with me?

Also, I'm bringing my 3ds and smash 4. If I get knocked out, anyone willing to play?
I'd be down to do doubles with you

Top Bottom