• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocarina of Time Stage

Darkurai

Smash Master
In Melee, there wasn't actually an Ocarina of Time stage. There was one in 64, but the only connection it had was the map of Hyrule in the background.

Here's how it could work. You'd start out in the Temple of Time. The warp pad would be in the center of the stage.
After a short while, the Minuet of Forest would start playing. When the song was done, the whole stage except the warp pad would disappear, and it would suddenly be in the Sacred Forest Meadow. Occasionally, a Deku Scrub or a Moblin might cause some trouble.
The Bolero of Fire would soon play shifting us deep within Death Mountain. Due to the extreme heat, everyone would slowly and constantly take damage.
Serenade of Water comes soon. We'd be at Lake Hylia. The water would soon rise up and eventually flood the stage where the players are (the water never got that high in OoT, but it would be a good gimmick). While underwater, the players are slowed down.
Once the Nocturne of Shadow finishes, we'd be in the Kakariko Graveyard where the Poes come out and harass the players.
After the Requiem of Spirit plays, we'd be at the Desert Colossus. Here, and sandstorm lowers the visibility making it harder to keep track of your position while Leevers attack the fighters.
Soon, the Prelude of Light plays and brings us back to the Temple of Time, restarting the cycle.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
It's possible, I suppose. I think we'll probably see another TP level, a WW, and a more generic Zelda level. I'm really hoping there's going to be a level specifically for each character, so I'm hoping to see 5 Zelda levels (Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, WW Link and Midna).

Darkurai

Smash Master
It's possible, I suppose. I think we'll probably see another TP level, a WW, and a more generic Zelda level. I'm really hoping there's going to be a level specifically for each character, so I'm hoping to see 5 Zelda levels (Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, WW Link and Midna).
He would be the single most pointless character in the entire game. The only difference between him and standard Link is graphics. If he's in, I'm hacking him OUT.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Cool idea for a stage. That would definitely work. But I think just hyrule field would be more likely. But that's the best OoT stage idea i've heard.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
That's a great idea. I was going to say something about how TP designs will take priority, but then I remebered the OoT music and I think it would fit perfect in a stage like this.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I like this idea for the most part, as well. I also agree that the OoT: ocarina medley doesn't fit well with the Bridge of Eldin, so let's hope there is another zelda stage that goes with OoT more fluidly.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
i don't entirely agree with the characters being attacked so much it would suck-burning,almost every temple being attacked, and the water??-. But that idea could work. i definitely agre with the fact that there will probably be an OoT stage.

Top Bottom