• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 pics + leek footage

Atlus8

Smash Master
Alright, after spending over 2 hours waiting for the train at 2:00 a.m and waiting for the next one for more than an hour, I finally managed to get home around 8 am to finally get a good rest. I opened a photobucket account and uploaded many of the pics I took at the venue. Also, against rules and regulations, I managed to record very little footage of some highlights and uploaded everything I got on youtube. (If anyone from OC3 staff is reading this, then let me apologize. But, I assure you that I didn't record any full matches. I will delete the vid if need be.)

OC3 pics:
(Ignore the dates on the pics.)
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb147/spiralflame88/OC3/

OC3 leek fotage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9WnojU4E3s

Note: I used my picture cam, not my video cam, to record so I'm sorry for the quality.

Jem.

Smash Master
Except I just got done talking to Mew2King on AIM, and he said it isnt true, that he didnt even get jipped.

XxZhangHexX (11:40:25 PM): Hey.. You don't know me, but I'm Jem from Washington. Thought I'd congratulate you, and say that sucks if you getting jipped was true.
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:40:29 PM): thanks, and no i didnt get jipped
XxZhangHexX (11:40:50 PM): Oh, people wanting smashboards drama eh?
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:40:48 PM): yeah

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Except I just got done talking to Mew2King on AIM, and he said it isnt true, that he didnt even get jipped.

XxZhangHexX (11:40:25 PM): Hey.. You don't know me, but I'm Jem from Washington. Thought I'd congratulate you, and say that sucks if you getting jipped was true.
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:40:29 PM): thanks, and no i didnt get jipped
XxZhangHexX (11:40:50 PM): Oh, people wanting smashboards drama eh?
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:40:48 PM): yeah

Why does the time go backwards?

Woo! I see Canadians!

Jem.

Smash Master
That is what I don't get. Maybe Mew2King is so good, he actually said it before me. o_o. But on the IM log, mine came first. Maybe cause I'm West Coast and he is East Coast, no idea..

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Is it just me or does in the video (bad quality) PC Chris look like he holds his breathe and looks like he gasps when playing?

And I love that Pink controller that girl has! In one of the pics.

Zoap

Smash Master
to the guy that said PC looked like he was holding his breath. He does lol Puffs up his cheeks and lets out the air kinda like chillin will stick out his tongue every now and again.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
to the guy that said PC looked like he was holding his breath. He does lol Puffs up his cheeks and lets out the air kinda like chillin will stick out his tongue every now and again.
In that case, PC Chris would make a great JigglyPuff

Taco Head

Smash Ace

T0MMY

Smash Master
Three days with no shower or much sleep in a badly ventilated warehouse in SoCal during the summer sure makes me look terrible X^D
I have a funny look on my face when I'm pwning with Pichu weeeeeeeee

Three days with no shower or much sleep in a badly ventilated warehouse in SoCal during the summer sure makes me look terrible X^D
I have a funny look on my face when I'm pwning with Pichu weeeeeeeee
t0mmy: :freak: *click* *click* *L-cancel* *click, clack*

I felt this was as well.

I would rather play Smash in an oversized meat locker.:p

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Hey, pics and footage. Tasty. =)

In other news, Atlus took a match off me in pools with falco. True story. =X

OC3...hm...good times good times. u_u

Top Bottom