• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 Housing in El Monte (15 mi/21 mins from the venue)/Looking for team partner/crew

hugQ Cortex

Master
My parents' apartment is open to house OC3 Smashers, so post here if you're interested. Let me know what days you'd like to be housed, preferrably the day before the tourney. If you need a ride from my house to the tourney, helping with the gas expenses would be appreciated.

Make sure you bring:
-toothbrush/toothpaste
-towel/shampoo/soap/sponge
-deoderant
-sleeping bag/pillow/sheets
-money for food (unfortunately we, a family of 6, cannot afford to feed up to 5 more people :() and $5 for gas (if you need the ride). i'd really appreciate the gas help.
-sunshine and happiness into our home

I'm not sure if I have all the details down so I'll just update as OC3 draws closer. I'll PM you my address.

***Updates***

So far I am housing the following people:

-chesterr
-pkmvodka

Please PM to ask for housing.

***Second update***

I need a doubles partner for OC3! Post here or PM me if you want to team with an amazing Samus. I'm determined to place high.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
HugQ

hey Chesterr and pkmvodka are coming tommorrrow, and they desperately need housing.

(Sunday) tommorrow at 5pm !

Hugo, please call me 917 417 3830! urgent!!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Myself, along with 3 other BC Canada players NEED housing throughout the tournament if u can do so for us. The tournament venue doesnt' exactly sound like it'll be the BEST place to sleep. And you get to play smash with Canadians!!! YAAAAAY!!! =)

my msn is adambrown87@hotmail.com

I COULD use housing from the 20th-23rd (we'd be needing to catch a greyhound bus at the Los-Angeles station around 10:30 AM on the morning of the 23rd). If you are unable to facilitate this don't even worry about it. We were planning on having to Taxi anyways.

Arash

Smash Lord
as far as rides and stuff go, the staff will be more than happy to drive you wherever:)

just tell us where and when

Top Bottom