• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 housing. Help me house Chu and M2k

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm not planning on going but my friend Chu and M2k along with 2 other friends are. The thing is I'll be at work for some days when they show, so I'm gonna need some help while I'm away at work. If anyone is local to the pomona/pasadena/OC/Riverside area, and would be able to help me please respond.

They're arriving on the 17th.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
They can chill at my house while you're at work a couple of days if you can drop them off... I'm like 5-10 min from you.

PandaX

Smash Lord
That sounds good to me. I work wed - fri 11-7ish so I would be dropping them off about 10am.

Would that be cool with you P?

And fabian, would you be able to house them Sat and Sun and I'll be able to drop by after work Sunday?

Either way, any support is welcome.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's fine, tho you'll have to pick them up when you get off work those days cause my mom's gonna ***** if they spend the night =/

AIM / PM me if you need my address

hugQ Cortex

Master
Do they still need housing? I'm down to house them any time of the week and they can sleep over if it's alright with them and you (as opposed to picking them up after work so you can save gas money). If you'd like to pick them up after work that's fine too. You live like 10 mins from me right Panda? And OC3 is 15 miles from my apartment. I'm already planning to house Chesterr and pkmvodka by tomorrow so they can play Canada's best while they're here.

Anyway here's my housing thread with all the info: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109519

You can AIM me at whydonthugofirst

WHEN are we gonna play again Panda?! ^_^

Top Bottom