• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.X.Y. Search for Eden - feat. The Crimson Blur

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
Merc: thanks for carrying me through teams, pretty ****
Stabbed: You're a great guy and you're falco is so godly. See you around more
SUNG: Free ride and setting it all up, you da best. Wish I played some friendlies with you though
commonyoshi: Haha loving the fox dittos, bummer you're leaving. Have a great time in Washington and remember to smash it up
Hairynips: You're really good and very friendly, see you around some more
Anto: You ***** the **** outta me that stock in teams. Nice samus, wish we played more friendlies.
thecrimsonblur: good games, I really wish I could pick your brain for knowledge because you're a very technical analytical person that anyone can learn from.
boscoman: we should play friendlies sometime since you live so close to UCLA.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Sorry but...Project M players get exposed.

Stab - Ok let's team again plus getting first at that tournament didn't mean much sorry guys. Also, I won't forget to remind you why you shouldn't get intoxicated.
Brandon Hatfield - Refuse to call you by your tag any longer, your sonic needs work LOL anyway thanks for comin
Wes - I'll try super hard to beat you next time also I'll be down to do 20$ marth ditto MM any time
Merc - We always have such close sets, grab a new controller for a no johns set
TipZ - Uhhh fun Proj M matches haha, sweet fox technically consistent
DendyPretendy - Don't think you'll lose to me before we play, no matter how bad it gets don't do desperate CC f smashes saddens me that you got that from Manatee
TheCrimsonBlur - Why are we so godlike, always love talkin with ya...also, you got trounced by Anto...and Denday
Anto - Can't believe you clutched it out with that combo on TipZ, it definitely shifted the momentum of the set...until they figured yall out
ComboFest - Yo no excuse for losin ta Brandon Hatfield, ya played like a noob, lost like a noob. But on the other hand, gj for beatin A Rookie and then proceeding to get 3 stocked by Hairy Nipples haha
A. Rookie - Comin from losing to Hnips in pools then 3-0ing him in losers? Sick...or hustlin
Hairy Nipples - Close set :] always always love games on Yoshis that's where all the cool stuff happens
BoscoMan - Hope ya had fun, what does your name even mean?
CommonYoshi - Such a cool dude I'll seeya around
Nardis - If you want to get good, ya gotta practice
Dan - Not sure what your goals are for smash but ^
2Jar - Gj beatin TipZ, definitely did not see that one comin
Mufasa+Griphon - GGs, but you'll never be able to beat me and ComboFest huahuwahhah
Ornj - Hope ya didn't feel down about our set but it was nice seein another face around :)

Anyway fun times all around hope to see yall whenever Team OXY hosts a tourney, until then get in your basements and combo CPUs

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Sorry but...Project M players get exposed.

Brandon Hatfield - Refuse to call you by your tag any longer, your sonic needs work LOL anyway thanks for comin
My sonic is gaaaaaaaaaaarbage. Gotta use more A moves, find out how to get in, and mix up my recovery more often. Might drop falcon and pick up sheik for melee. She might be what I want for a melee character.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I'd much rather call him Inferno than Wieners.

Fun tournament! I played well so I'm not disappointed. Catch you guys at the next one. aeiou.

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
commonyoshi - happy we always get to play friendlies at every tourny i see you. always appreciate the in game criticism/advice. ur super chill and best of luck in washington, hope you get to come visit every once in a while
sung - thanks so much for the ride and setting up the tournament. i had a lot of fun! (btw bosco is the name of my dog lolol)
crimson - thanks for always taking the time to play friendlies with me. youve taught me alot about the marth matchup and i look forward to you helping me take my game to the next level
anto - ur samus is very good. much appreciated doc advice my man. hope to see you and combofest at future tournies u guys r funny
tipz - nice seeing you again, and thanks for the peaches! your fox is really good. look forward to playing you in the future since u r so close to me at ucla
merc - nice talk with you on the ride up to the tourny. you're ****ing hilarious and a really cool guy. i hope ill be seein you at future tournies
stabby - i hope i get the honor of playing friendlies with you at some point
jake - your falcon has gotten so good in such a short period of time. its inspires me to try to elevate my game and put in hard work just as you have done. thanks for the drinks and it was awesome seeing you again cuz its been a long *** time!

Top Bottom