• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 7, 2013] Flippers360 Pres: Training Mode*NoSleep* (Hollywood, Fl)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lmfao sorry drn

FROM GEORGIA

and hunter; if u can show me ur middle school ID i might consider it

ALSO

updated the OP with the results of last weeks $2 tourney!

however for some reason there seems to be a double collapse tag

if someone can quote it and see what i did wrong to make that happen and let me know i'd appreciate it!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I may be going to this.

Also: 1. I need to change my avatar and sig stuff.
2. Will Seibrik let me enter the amateur bracket? I've never played this game before.
3. Who will be here? (Can we get a running attendance list on the OP?)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i made a status on fb, we shall see...

and no u wouldn't be allowed in the ammateur bracket, but tbh we haven't had them yet cause we haven't had many new players showing up, mostly experienced players coming for really good practice

hopefully that changes in time

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Could you change the stage-list to accurately reflect what we actually use?
5 neutrals, PS1 and CS as CPs.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Some do, not as many as we'd like.
The more experienced players are more than willing to try to help out the newer players, so it is a good experience to attend.

LtheGreat

Smash Rookie
Some do, not as many as we'd like.
The more experienced players are more than willing to try to help out the newer players, so it is a good experience to attend.
Thanks man, I think I'll come out. Give you guys a punching bag haha

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
hey i look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

for some reason the thread won't let me update the date but i assure you I will be there 8pm tomorrow night!

also i updated the OP with past results

can someone PLEASE tell me why its auto doing double collapse tags even tho i'm only trying to use one??

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright with the trailer finally released for Smash 4 I'm super excited (as depicted by my avatar) to get as much practice in as possible!

Swing by tomorrow to play with some of SFL's best Brawl players in preperation for the slue of tournies that will come with Smash 4's release.

we're gona be running another $2 tourney tomorrow night so i wana see everyone come through!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yeah. having those work would be wonderful. I'm doing the PR stuff now, and it could be useful.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright I updated the first post with last week's tourney results!

With the onslaught of tournaments this weekend ( Ereths G-ville tourney saturday, and the 360 Degrees of brawl tourney here at flippers Sunday) I expect this weeks turnout to be ridiculous!

links for the aforementioned tournaments are listed below

Ereth's Gville Tourney this saturday: http://smashboards.com/threads/generic-tournament-name-3-the-i-look-like-june-22nd-2013-gainesville-fl.336499/

360 Degrees of Brawl this SundayFlippers: http://smashboards.com/threads/seib...-of-brawl-june-23rd-2013-hollywood-fl.336455/

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Ok, is this melee mondays thing active? I'd consider making my way over from Miami for it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Good stuff to everyone who made it out to this!!

It was awesome seeing so many old and new faces this time around!

Good games to everyone I played and I look forward to seeing everyone again next week!

also

that was one of the hypest grand finals sets i've ever been apart of

sorry it didn't get recorded but that just makes it even more important for players to come in person to compete, watch, and learn!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Well, we did pools. So technically he beat his whole pool and whoever he beat in bracket.

DJ Jack was in his pool btw so that's credit earned in my book

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Just reminding all south FL brawl players, since tomorrow is 4th of july, i will NOT be going to Flippers tomorrow. Anyone who wants to is more than likely to go and play whomever does show up, but it being a holiday I don't expect a great turnout. Look forward to seeing everyone next week for the final thursday practice before Tier Breakers!

Top Bottom