• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 22, 2014] FGCU Fall Brawl 2014 (Fort Myers Florida)

xmasknight94

Smash Cadet
It is that time of the year again. I am extremely thankful for those who participated in the polls for the specific events they would like to see at this event. And due to time constraints I have released my final verdict on the matter the events will be as follows. (BRING CRT'S AND CONSOLES IT WILL BE APPRECIATED)

Smash 4 Wii U
Ruleset TBA

Project M Singles

Striking is 1-1-1
Counterpicks you strike 2
4 Stocks 8 Minutes
Project M Stage List (From Xanadu):

- Starter Stages

Smashville
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 2
Dream Land 64
Green Hill Zone

- Counterpick Stages

Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Warioware
Yoshi's Story
Norfair

As for the PM doubles event I will host this specifically for a club meeting to emphasize teamwork in the game. So against my better judgement. The final game will be.

Brawl Singles

3 Stocks 8 Minutes
All Characters Legal
Stage List
Starters

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshis Brawl
Lylat Cruise

Counter Picks
Pokemon Stadium
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege

Other rules from Apex 2014 also apply here. Website is currently down so I could not post at the moment.
Schedule and Prizes will be up soon.
Hope to see everyone there.

Last edited:

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
You should change the 3DS stagelist and add both the different types of FD, the ones with Walls and no walls. They change the game dynamic a lot. Will you be using 3.5 if it releases from now to then? And what time?

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
You should change the 3DS stagelist and add both the different types of FD, the ones with Walls and no walls. They change the game dynamic a lot. Will you be using 3.5 if it releases from now to then? And what time?
He says all FD's, and since there aren't any bans I don't really think it's necessary to change. Unless I'm not understanding what you want him to put.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
He says all FD's, and since there aren't any bans I don't really think it's necessary to change. Unless I'm not understanding what you want him to put.
I'm saying for striking purposes if you guys are going to do it like that.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I'm saying for striking purposes if you guys are going to do it like that.
For neutrals I would think it would be Battlefield, regular Final Destination, and Yoshi's Island. I suppose it could be done the way you're saying though. Shouldn't the Omega forms be more counter pick material since it gives some characters more of an advantage?

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
For neutrals I would think it would be Battlefield, regular Final Destination, and Yoshi's Island. I suppose it could be done the way you're saying though. Shouldn't the Omega forms be more counter pick material since it gives some characters more of an advantage?
That can work just fine too. Make it CP only like Prism Tower.

Top Bottom