• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern Texas/Southern Oklahoma Smashers?

THERyanP7

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm a college student in Wichita Falls Texas and have been wanting to get a scene going here in town I know absolutely no one in town who plays so if you're a Wichita smasher or even southern Oklahoma since we're right by the border please... PLEASE hit me up! I wanna get a league going I have some awesome ideas but lack people to play with so if anyone would be interested in making a trip here we can set up some awesome tourneys since I have my own apartment! Please someone let's get Wichita Smash on the map!

THERyanP7

Smash Apprentice
I should mention were in the middle of Oklahoma City and the DFW area! 2 hours away from each one and only 45 minutes from Lawton! Anyone willing to help me set up some tourneys here in town I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited:

LAK

Smash Rookie
I just started playing smash a week ago so it goes without saying that i'm beyond terrible at the game. I would have nothing to offer at a tournament here in the Falls so my presence here means nothing. With that being said, I still wanted to drop by and just and express how shocked I was to see anyone that lived here on these boards...I would expect things to be pretty dead around here tbh...I do with ya'll the best of luck getting things together though!

THERyanP7

Smash Apprentice
Nothing wrong with being a beginner! You can play us and get better! But atleast were discovering more people around here!

Sinnz

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah. The best way I have found to get better is to play against people that are better than yourself. It always drives me to want to get better. I hate losing..lol

Zotzman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zotzman
Any Smashers, around the Wichita Falls, Tx area, still active? I'm active and extremely interested in tourneys and friendlies!

Top Bottom