• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Noob Robin questions - Help Please!

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Hi,

I was wondering:

1. How can I jump cancel Nosferatu? Is there a video of it?

2. How important it is that I master B-reverse with Robin. I already have a lot of B-reverse experience with my main but I keep seeing Nairo and Raziek B-reverse their specials? Which moves can be B-reversed?

Matchup:

How can I avoid Falcon's dashgrab?

How can I beat (or at least gimp) Falcon?

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
You know there's a matchup thread and a Q&A for both of those, right? You don't need to make a full thread for this, you can just ask over there. Just sayin.

To answer your question on gimping falcon though use your Nair, Elwind Spikes, Bair, or whatever. Falcon's recovery sucks in general, knock him after his double jump at about like 60 or 70% and he's not likely to make it back. As for being dash grabbed, read it, spotdodge, and just don't be predictable so you don't give him an opportunity to use his grab in the first place.

Cannot answer the others though, sorry.

Janno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Janno123
It's kinda late but...

you can b reversal (almost) any move. At least any move of robin
Its pretty importand I'd say. Reversing neutral b for landing options, side b for better spacing and down b for jump cross ups.
You jump cancel nosferatu by just pressing jump and immediatly pressing down b.

And the cf match up is hard. Just ready your opponent wether he'll dash attack (shield and punish) or dash grab (spotdodge and punish) Cf doesnt have great aerials approaches

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
It's kinda late but...

you can b reversal (almost) any move. At least any move of robin
Its pretty importand I'd say. Reversing neutral b for landing options, side b for better spacing and down b for jump cross ups.
You jump cancel nosferatu by just pressing jump and immediatly pressing down b.

And the cf match up is hard. Just ready your opponent wether he'll dash attack (shield and punish) or dash grab (spotdodge and punish) Cf doesnt have great aerials approaches
Thank you for your input.

Top Bottom