• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Skyloft in My Music

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
It seems, as far as I can tell, that the stage Skyloft is not on the list of stages to pick from when look/changing music priority. I am a pretty heavy music modifier, and spend quite a bit of time choosing, converting, and placing music to certain stages. While I assume I am still able to properly name the BRSTM files and have the music play when playing on the stage (untested), I cannot turn on certain tracks and leave others on.

Thanks, guys!

GMaster171

Smash Ace
Skyloft is over Hanenbow, which only had one song (if you can call it that)

Because it only had one song, it wasn't really needed, it will always play the one song on that stage.

GMaster171

Smash Ace
You can, but there is only one song to modify in the game, compared to other stages like Battlefield which have 5 different ones. You cant change the frequency of the songs on that stage because it is programmed to only have one, meaning it always plays. You can replace this one with any other song, but iirc it will still only have one song available.

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Gotcha. Maybe I just got mixed up with the stages, but that does explain why I only hear 1 song on that stage despite using Hanenbow code names. Thanks for your help. Since this isnt a bug, I'll leave it to the mods to decide whether or not to delete the thread, though someone somewhere may wonder the same thing.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom